Fate Stay Night Tv Reproduction 2010

MediaConsumesMe

Okay just saw this show in the Fate section of Anime. It says it a mash up of Fate Stay Night, Unlimited Blade Works and some new stuff... if you've seen it what is it like? Is there a dub? This sounds really interesting, it reminds me somewhat of the Fate Stay Night Manga which took pieces of the Fate Stay Night route and the Unlimited Blade Works route and pieced them together. 

• Like 1

I haven’t heard of it, but then I largely restrict myself to legally streaming sites. It’s a golden age compared to when I first got into uncut anime & more than I could ever watch, but still some limitations.

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

On the promotional art, it shows a DVD symbol. Makes me think it was a physical release during 2010, likely around the time leading up to the Deen Unlimited Blade Works movie. I checked online for any of those DVDs in circulation... but they aren't anymore. From what I also found online some people seem to suggest it just the 24 episodes condensed into 2 hours, and the plot moves at a breakneck speed. However other descriptions claim it has new scenes.

• Informative 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

I found out what it is the Fate Stay Night TV Reproduction is a 2 hour version of the original Fate Stay Night series from 2006. Divided into two parts; Fate Stay Night TV Reproduction I and Fate Stay Night Reproduction II respectfully due to the release of the Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works movie that was developed by the same animation studio, Studio Deen, as the 2006 series which was released in 2010 before the Ufotable Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works series which was released in 2014. They where not dubbed and generally seem regarded kind off poorly as condensing so much plot into such a short run time is very confusing and no one recommended watching this unless you want a refresh before watching the Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works film by Studio Deen. 

spacer.png

That said everyone loves the new OP and Outro. Oh and it's not dubbed only subbed and I can't find it anywhere but in small broken down pieces all over YouTube. Enjoy!

1207848411_R(2).gif.c9938b3e33a2f6aa60399280cb305f12.gif

For your reaction to this news MediaConsumesMe please look above!

• Funny 1

5 minutes ago, MarathonGuy1337 said:

That said everyone loves the new OP and Outro.

I found the openings. There amazing as to be expected. Saber is best girl, don't fight me on that its just a hard fact. 

There nearly identical, might have been a few different bits here and there towards the end. But still that was awesome, at least I got to see the openings.