Looking for some new anime

Riley_Uchiha

Question

5 answers to this question

New as in new stuff releasing or new as in new for you? For the former, I'm not much help as I'm not caught up on new releases in Anime. For the latter I can give a few action suggestions but it depends on what you've already seen. So for Shonen action if you've not given Hunter x Hunter a shot, defiantly do, I'm currently about half way through Greed Island arc and its awesome. Highly recommend. There's also FMA: Brotherhood, that another Shonen I've watched and really enjoyed. Then there's Fate. Not sure if Fate even is Shonen, some of the series such as Apocrypha and Grand Order feel very light hearted, Shonen-like but then you got series like Fate/Zero which are closer to Seinen. But if you're looking for some really good fights that is clearly a series to check out. 

Then there's Code Geass, mecha-Shonen, lots of action as well and a nice easy fifty episode split into two seasons so again a easy one to sit down and watch not as complicated as Fate and all its different timelines and shows. Finally Parasyte the Maxim, this one is certainly an Action-Seinen but it probably one of the best action shows out there so defiantly worth a try. 

If you've seen all those, I'm sure others can recommend you some more stuff. 

• Like 1

For recent series: Jujutsu Kaisen, Demon Slayer & Fire Force.

For some older favorites of mine: Buso Renkin, Soul Eater, Ushio & Tora, Akudama Drive, Dororo.

Some of these lean more towards seinen, but still have a good bit of action & cool fights.

I have a few recommendations(Different eras and styles, hope you find something you like):

Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple

Beck

Hajime no Ippo

FMA: Brotherhood

Trigun

Rurouni Kenshin

Gundam Wing

GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka

Gundam : 08th MS Team

YuYu Hakusho

Yu-Gi-Oh

Slayers