Comet Lucifer

Ryuji

It was a pretty decent episode. I really like grown up Felia <3

For some reason, I didn't realize who Agent Honeybee was til she was revealed. I'm usually good at figuring stuff like that out.

I knew it was her since the previous episode. There was a massive hint.

We've seen Sogo's mother?.....what secretary?..... >.<

Yes, just the latest episode we see her in a picture that pops up when the shop owner(forgot his name, :P) was talking with Vee.

And the secretary is that glasses lady who's with that old guy.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the latest.

Yeah my bad. The secretary and Sogo's mother don't look alike. We've only ever really seen the secretary in the dark, so I didn't notice they had different eye and hair colors right away.

What Felia said about Roman, I couldn't help but think of FootofaFerret, "Don't forget to be awesome".

• 2 weeks later...

It was kind of sad to see Do Mon die....(assuming he's actually dead like it seems)

After watching this episode, I'm rather curious as to how this anime is going to wrap itself up.

I haven't been able to watch the latest episode yet, I've been busy with, eh, important matters(Soul Eater, Dragon Ball Super, Fairy Tail).

EDIT: Okay, just watched it.

DANG!!!

This episode is definitely the best yet. Up till now, the show felt sort of mediocre. Like an interesting story, but not much to it and it felt like the mecha aspect was just sort of slapped on. But this episode. This episode is PURE WIN. It's finally felt like a mecha show, and that's probably because Sogo is finally in the cockpit, and it was epic.

Do Mon's side of the things was also pretty interesting. Sad to see him go, he was a good guy.

But it's sort of funny too me about his death... cause earlier I was saying that I thought that the assistant lady and Sogo's mother looked similar, and then this happened... heh... black irony.

I'm really looking forward to how the show continues.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

I was extremely disappointed that we didn't get to see Felia and Sogo kiss xP The ending was a little rushed...I would have liked to have seen a 13th episode to finish it up.

Overall, it was a pretty mediocre ending....

Ok, now....*deep breath* I'd left CL for a few weeks and just watched the last 4 episodes..... bad choise ._. It'll take me a while to take in everything that happened.....

still....

processing....

data.....

I MEAN SERIOUSLY NOW??? WHY DO THEY RUIN ROMANCES LIKE THAT??? WHY CAN'T THEY LET PEOPLE BE TOGETHER JUST BECAUSE ONE OF THEM IS NO HUMAN??? I was still recovering from the Dance with Devils ending and, guess what.... THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED!!!! I'M SO PISSED RIGHT NOW!!! *flips table and walks away*

On a serious note, the anime was much better than I expected. It started of as mediocre but ended up quite exiting... :P

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

• 1 month later...
Despite it's somewhat negative reactions from quite a number of other anime fans I know, I actually really like and enjoy this series very much :)

In my opinion it was a good show. Nothing too great, but still, it was rather enjoyable to watch :)

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic