Comet Lucifer

Ryuji

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally had time to watch episode 3. It was decent enough I guess. The best parts were definitely Felia <3

59e216caaa812_CometLucifer-03-Large05.thumb.jpg.f92883c2747161d95d3b0b202d8188fe.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

Episode 4 was actually pretty decent. It was rather interesting learning about Sogo's reason behind crystal collecting, but I will admit it was a bit underwhelming and unoriginal. Gus and his team finally show up and take Felia away, things should start getting rather interesting starting next episode.

The dancing vegetables :D :D :D It was so silly but I loved it.

Poor Felia :'(

SAVE HER SOGO!!!!!

It was a great episode and I can't wait to see what happens next!

• Like 1

I've updated the Comet Lucifer slider image to a higher quality one - the previous one was auto cropped from the poster image.

Will post my thoughts on the latest episode when I watch it tomorrow. ;)

• Like 2

Grown up Felia <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I feel that it could be summed up in this though:

"Felia!"

"Sogo!"

"Felia!"

"Sogo!"

The End. :P

I completely agree! xP

Also, I really wanted to murder that woman for beating up Sogo and then punching Felia.

Eh... what woman? Puck is a dude.

Huh? I could've sworn the person who beat up Sogo and punched Felia was a woman xP

Edited by Guest

Huh? I could've sworn the person who beat up Sogo and punched Felia was a woman xP

We're thinking of the same person right? The blondie with the tight leather suit who piloted the purple robot, right?

EDIT: Just watched the new episode. I must say, I like the older Felia a lot more. Not in that way, perverts! I mean that she actually talks in full sentences and I can ship her with Sogo with a clean conscious now.

And I'm guessing "Kalia" will be taking parts of the fanbase by storm, :P

Also, Just when I thought we weren't getting enough Roman, BAM! He comes in and saves Kaon.

Edited by Guest

Older Felia is soooo wonderful and beautiful <3

I had no issues with shipping Felia with Sogo in the beginning xP

This latest episode was pretty great! I loved seeing Felia in that Flower Girl outfit!

Seeing Kaon get mad because Felia said she was going to be the Flower Girl when Kaon wanted to was amusing. Also, the touching scene when Felia tells Kaon that she loves her was great too <3

I can do without Roman :P

He's obnoxious.

• Agree 1

It was an alright episode. I've shipped Felia and Sogo since the beginning as well. :P

I don't see why you two thing Roman is obnoxious, he's a great character, as he provides a nice comic relief to the series. If anything, I would say Kaon is the one who is testing my patience, especially with her behavior after she turns down being a flower girl. Even so, it seems that she has finally accepted a Felia x Sogo pairing herself, so maybe the show can move past that point.

It was an alright episode. I've shipped Felia and Sogo since the beginning as well. :P

I don't see why you two thing Roman is obnoxious, he's a great character, as he provides a nice comic relief to the series. If anything, I would say Kaon is the one who is testing my patience, especially with her behavior after she turns down being a flower girl. Even so, it seems that she has finally accepted a Felia x Sogo pairing herself, so maybe the show can move past that point.

Well I have shipped Felia and Sogo from the start, I just felt awkward about it, :P

I do love Roman, it's his obnoxiousness that makes him great, per se. And yes, I agree also, Kaon has been sort of annoying.

I'm the opposite. I love everything about Kaon's character and Roman is testing my patience. It's something about how Roman carries himself and how he acts that I just don't like.

If this anime was just a regular SoL anime without Felia in it, I would definitely ship Sogo x Kaon but since it's not SoL and Felia is in it, I'm Felia x Sogo all the way!

Just watched the new episode. Interesting stuff.

Nice mecha fights, I liked the fist brawl, you don't get much of those in Mecha Anime.

Also, Roman does good... Sort of.

Am I the only one who thinks that Sogo's mother sort of looks like that secretary?

Alright episode again this week. To be honest, both Pak and the crazy dude seem to have their skills diminished ever since joining the fight to capture Felia. Gus is the only one who gets to shine since he beats the crap out of Moura a lot.

Am I the only one who thinks that Sogo's mother sort of looks like that secretary?

I actually don't remember what either character looked liked, so I can't really be of help. @Ryuji, what do you think?

It was a pretty decent episode. I really like grown up Felia <3

For some reason, I didn't realize who Agent Honeybee was til she was revealed. I'm usually good at figuring stuff like that out.

I actually don't remember what either character looked liked, so I can't really be of help. @Ryuji, what do you think?

We've seen Sogo's mother?.....what secretary?..... >.<

• Geano locked this topic