Comet Lucifer

Ryuji

[FLOAT_RIGHT]76111l.jpg.97fd6d9372984775481eb60a8f5c21c6.jpg[/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Gift, a world covered in glittering blue crystals called gifdium. Sougo Amagi is a boy who lives in the town of Garden Indigo, which has prospered from the mining of these crystals. Sougo, whose hobby is collecting rare crystals, one day becomes involved in a dispute between classmates Kaon, Roman, and Otto. He wanders deep into the ruins of a mine and discovers an underground lake. There, Sougo meets a mysterious girl with blue hair and red eyes. Who is this girl, and what will their meeting bring? The door to an adventure opens with their newly formed bond.

This anime looks really nice!

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched episode 1 of this anime because of a recommendation I saw on MAL. I thought the first episode was pretty good. It seems to have many similarities with Eureka 7. I think Yuuki_Radosian would like it based off of what I watched in episode 1.

I can't wait to see where this anime heads!

' date=' post: 13741, member: 645"']Yea I watched the first ep as well, It looks good so far. But its the first episode not much you can tell from that.

Awesome! I'll be able to actually discuss it :D

I can't wait to find out more about the bluish purple haired girl. She'll probably end up being my favorite character.

Wait....is that girl your avatar?

Edited by Guest

I watched episode 1 of this anime because of a recommendation I saw on MAL. I thought the first episode was pretty good. It seems to have many similarities with Eureka 7. I think Yuuki_Radosian would like it based off of what I watched in episode 1.

I can't wait to see where this anime heads!

I actually started watching it from about 3-4 hours after the release of ep 1 :P and yes it does look like it will be a good anime , though the Mech out of nowhere did put me off a little but I guess the explanation will be coming soon so it should be fine :P

Edited by Guest
  • Agree 2

I actually started watching it from about 3-4 hours after the release of ep 1 :P and yes it does look like it will be a good anime , though the Mech out of nowhere did put me off a little but I guess the explanation will be coming soon so it should be fine :P

I was surprised to see the Mech as well. My reaction: NIRVASH YOU FOUND ME AGAIN <3 xP

• Like 1

Haha well I am hoping for some good battle scenes and an explanation to the crystal girl (talk about an expensive date ;) )

Apparently the bluish purple haired girl is voiced by the same person as Fleur Blanc from Eureka 7 AO which I should be getting around to watching soon.

Epic battle scenes are a must for this anime. Next episode....I NEED YOU!

Epic battle scenes are a must for this anime. Next episode....I NEED YOU!

Haha here's hoping :P

Apparently the bluish purple haired girl is voiced by the same person as Fleur Blanc from Eureka 7 AO which I should be getting around to watching soon.

That was unexpected ...

That was unexpected ...

Yeah...I haven't watched any anime with her as a voice actress yet so I don't know if I'll love her voice or not. I hope I will.

Yeah...I haven't watched any anime with her as a voice actress yet so I don't know if I'll love her voice or not. I hope I will.

I'm not really that good with Voice Actors ... I only notice one or two that tend to pop up often in the anime I watch.

• Agree 1

I'm not really that good with Voice Actors ... I only notice one or two that tend to pop up often in the anime I watch.

Sometimes I'll watch an anime just because a voice actor I like does a voice in it.

I actually watched tht just because there were crystals :P me likes shiny things....

Heh heh... I see what you did there xP

anyway, it looks fun although I'd live without the mecha stuff (not really into it tbh)....but since I started it, I'll watch it till the end :P

I'm really surprised by how many people are watching this. I thought at most maybe 1 other person.

that loli girl in the cover.. it reminds me of shiro from NGNL, and its fantasy too, guess I will give it a watch.

E : I dediced to wait until atleast 3 episodes to be released.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2

Wow, I was a bit surprised to see how many people are watching and actually like it already. This was one of the anime that almost made it to my watch list for the season, but with how things are going, I'll probably end up watching this instead of Heavy Object (unless the later magically redeems itself in the next episode).

Also, yes, I agree that she does look like Shiro form NGNL.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I'm really surprised by how many people are watching this. I thought at most maybe 1 other person.

I watch about 16 anime per season , so I usually end up watching most of the anime that comes out (with the exception of the kawaii anime and the ecchi anime well... except for Prison School last season but that was a great anime).

Started watching this.

Sougo seems rather bland. But with the discovery of mysterious crystal girl within the world of Gift and the mining town, I think this has potential for a decent adventure. :angel:

Pretty good episode this week. I'm actually much more interested in the antagonists though, as both Gus and Pack seem like much more promising characters than the main cast. :P Anyway, I look forward to seeing how the rest of the anime turns out.

Pack seems like a great character <3

Of course Felia is my absolute fave xP (I know you saw that coming) xP She's soooo adorable <3

Seeing the worm transform was unexpected.....I was even more surprised when it started talking xP

I believe this will be a great anime <3

• Agree 1

• Geano locked this topic