Konichiwa

rockhockt

4 hours ago, rockhockt said:

Hello, I just started anime and I wanted to have friends to discuss and recomend me anime. I'm in CEST time zone jic

First up. Welcome to the Forum I hope you like it here and enjoy yourself.

Secondly. What sort of genres do you like? Sci-fi, Slice of life, Action, Adventure, Sports, Horror etc etc once we know what sort of anime you're interested in we'll know what sort of series to recommend.

Edited by Animedragon

Recs based on titles you mentioned:

Spy x Family: try R.O.D. (the OVA series takes place before the tv series), though both are more serious/darker in tone.  The tv series explores the “found family” aspect more. Princess Principal might work too.

Evangelion: try Darling in the Franxx

Chainsaw Man: try Jujutsu Kaisen , Gleipnir, Fire Force & Dorohedoro

Also seems like your into seinen demographic, so some more general recs:

Vinland Saga

Fate Zero

Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress

Attack on Titan

Dororo

Cowboy Bebop

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Useful 1

Hey, everyone! I like to spend my free time on watching different animes! I started watch anime in 3 years old, my older brother showed me Pokemon. Recently I watched NANA and I really recommend it to u. I liked it because the drawing of this anime so beautiful and also I like Drama, Musical, Romance genres. I hope I will enjoy manga too. I've created a special Youtube playlist, actually, I have no a lot of free time because I shoud study, and I use different Youtube playlist Calculatores which help me to know how much time I will spend watching anime ✨

2 hours ago, LindsayMoore said:

Hey, everyone! I like to spend my free time on watching different animes! I started watch anime in 3 years old, my older brother showed me Pokemon. Recently I watched NANA and I really recommend it to u. I liked it because the drawing of this anime so beautiful and also I like Drama, Musical, Romance genres. I hope I will enjoy manga too. I've created a special Youtube playlist, actually, I have no a lot of free time because I shoud study, and I use different Youtube playlist Calculatores which help me to know how much time I will spend watching anime ✨

YouTube is a well known stealer of time and an endless rabbit hole which, like all rabbit holes, is perilous to enter.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...