SUMMER 2023 ANIME

Ohayotaku

Just a little over a week away from another season of shows

https://www.livechart.me/summer-2023/tv

Sequels/Continuations I plan to watch:  Jujutsu Kaisen • Mushoku Tensei • Devil is a Part-timer • Duke of Death & his Maid • Sacrificial Princess & the King of Beasts • Sugar Apple Fairy Tale • Malevolent Spirits Mononogatari 

New that I’m curious about: Fate Strange/Fake • Ruronni Kenshin remake • Helck • Dark Gathering • Undead Murder Farce • Level 1 Demon Lord & 1 Room Hero • The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses.

What about everyone else?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

What about everyone else?

Looking through that line up:

Definitely interested in The Girl I Like Forgot her Glasses.

Quite interested in Blue Orchestra.

Curious about Horimiya-piece-.

Might possibly be interested in The Dreaming Boy is a Realist.

I'll definitely tune in for Jujutsu Kaisen. I'll probably also check out Fate Strange/Fake and Ruroni Kenshin remake. Crayon Shin Chan has definitely piqued my interest as well. I didn't realize Shin Chan  was still a thing ヽ(´・`)ノ

truly interesting jujutsu kaisen is my pick

|============================|                                                                      
|   Click Me                                                      |
|                                                                      |
|                                                                      |
|============================|

51 minutes ago, Bulleje76 said:

Mate,..would you recommend this one?

I am looking for a new anime to watch now Vinland saga finished

Tough call to make. The general consensus from it’s fandom was that part 1 of season 2 was disappointing. But I actually preferred it over season 1 & while not exactly hyped, am curious to see what happens with some of the unresolved sub-plots. While it is a (reverse) isekai with some fights, it also has quite a bit of slice of life & comedy aspects as well.

The series I’m most hyped for are 2nd seasons of Jujutsu Kaisen & Mushoku Tensei & the Ruroni Kenshin remake (never actually watched the original, but have heard positive things). I still have some leftover series to binge over the next couple weeks though, namely Golden Kamuy 4, Heavenly Delusion & Summertime Rendering.

4 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

Tough call to make. The general consensus from it’s fandom was that part 1 of season 2 was disappointing. But I actually preferred it over season 1 & while not exactly hyped, am curious to see what happens with some of the unresolved sub-plots. While it is a (reverse) isekai with some fights, it also has quite a bit of slice of life & comedy aspects as well.

The series I’m most hyped for are 2nd seasons of Jujutsu Kaisen & Mushoku Tensei & the Ruroni Kenshin remake (never actually watched the original, but have heard positive things). I still have some leftover series to binge over the next couple weeks though, namely Golden Kamuy 4, Heavenly Delusion & Summertime Rendering.

Thanks. Need something to watch tonight. You have any suggestions in the isekai, fantasy, magic genre Post 2010?

Watching The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat now. Great but i have a feeling i already watched it hahaha. Still good though but only 12 eps