How was your day?

samcait

Been a good day enjoying the beach in north Zanzibar and got to explore the streets of Stone Town, living the good life 

It's been so hot today. I wanted to go out and walk around Lake Michigan but I didn't end up doing that today. Just stayed in and watched some T.V and played some games. When the sun sets in a couple hours though I'm going to go walk around downtown and the pier area ~ overall though the day hasn't been that bad, just boring.

Edited by Sakura

1 hour ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Stressful. Since I got attacked on March 2th by some nutty person, I feel anxious about walking the streets. I could barely go to church today. I was being brave.

I know how this feels, I've had the same type of experience before. It happened to me over 4 years ago and I still feel anxious about places and walking sometimes, and always looking for exits when I go into a building/place in case I'm put in the same situation. 

4 hours ago, Sakura said:

It's been so hot today. I wanted to go out and walk around Lake but I didn't end up doing that today. Just stayed in and watched some T.V.

Same here, though I did have lunch with my sister & her family. Finally started watching the 2nd cour of Sacrificial Princess & the King of Beasts.

If I don’t oversleep tomorrow, may try to do some yard work before it get’s too hot out (off work for Labor Day)

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

Same here, though I did have lunch with my sister & her family. Finally started watching the 2nd cour of Sacrificial Princess & the King of Beasts.

If I don’t oversleep tomorrow, may try to do some yard work before it get’s too hot out (off work for Labor Day)

Heats so crazy everywhere right now I think. I don't know where you are but in my area of the U.S it's going to be 95+ this week. Not as bad as some places but still just too awful to enjoy being outside. 

My day was tiring and sore. lol All I did was play a game, but I'm operating on very little sleep. Plus I had to sit in the same front seat of a car all afternoon and evenine. We literally just got home. I missed this couch. All in all, a very uncomfortable day. But still fun with my Switch. So, half and half.