Which anime character would you be best friends with?

froggy

In class the other day, my teacher asked which cartoon character I would be best friends with. I said shizou from Durarara! because we both have anger issues lol. Anyways, that gave me the idea to ask here. If you could be best friends with any anime character, who would it be and why?

Edited by froggy

I think I would probably be best friends with someone like ChoCho from Boruto due to the fact we have similar personalities and a love of chips and food lol ~
I think I would also probably get along with Kagome from Inuyasha, Goten from DBZ, and Hinata from Naruto.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/19/2024 at 6:29 AM, Sakura said:

I think I would probably be best friends with someone like ChoCho from Boruto due to the fact we have similar personalities and a love of chips and food lol ~
I think I would also probably get along with Kagome from Inuyasha, Goten from DBZ, and Hinata from Naruto.

I love Kagome!  Such a sweet character

• Like 1

On 3/21/2024 at 10:25 AM, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Meh. Mostly the DigiDestined. I'd bestie up with either of them if I were their age. Doesn't matter. 

Even Ken?

I'd want to be Alastor's best friend.. .because you would not want to be his enemy. 

19 hours ago, froggy said:

I love Kagome!  Such a sweet character

Me too ^^ She has always been one of my favorites. She seems like she would be so easy to get along with as a best friend. 

• Cute (Kawaii) 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1