My name is Jokinglytimeless1994

Hello, my name is Jokinglytimeless1994.

I like to watch anime and be a fan, I have been watching anime for a long time, my first anime I watched was Sailor Moon and boy I was hooked on it and then there was Pokemon that tied in with the video games by Nintendo (The very same company that resurrected the gaming industry in America since 1985 with the Nintendo Entetainment System.) I find anime to be an amazing form of entertainment to enjoy and take me out of the insanity of reality. My first real anime I watched in Japanese was Black Butler back when I went to my first anime club meeting back in high school and since then I created a list of animes. FLCL, Toradora, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Sword art Online, Another, Future Diary, Jellyfish Princess, Fairy Tale, Kill la Kill, Little Witch Academia, The Girl who lept through time, Summer Wars, Wolf Children and Re:Zero, my list goes on. I also like to cosplay too, I cosplayed as Hilbert from Pokemon Black and White, Ame from Wolf Children, Kirito from Sword art Online, Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tale, An Inkling boy wearing a Squid Girl outfit from Splatoon, and I cosplayed as Tanjiro Kamado from Demon Slayer, I am like 29 years old (an adult about to be 30 in 2024) and I am looking for people that are the same age as me that like to cosplay anime characters.

I also some of you may or may not agree with this but I am also a TikToker that does pop culutre, anime and cosplay videos on TikTok you can follow me on TikTok and get into contact with me there.

Jokinglytimeles1994 TikTok

It's nice to be friends with you anime fans!

Edited by Myouya
Removal of link
  • Like 1

Hello and welcome ^^!
We like so many of the same animes. Black Butler was one of the animes I really liked in high school too ~ and Pokemon/Sailor Moon/Digimon were some of the 1st animes I watched. 
I love a lot of the animes you listed, especially Fairy Tail (Which I am currently rewatching), and SAO. 
I also cosplayed from SAO this past year as Asuna for fun ^^ The only other cosplay I have done though aside from it was Luna Lovegood. 
Same age as you, too! 
So anyways welcome to the forum and if you ever feel like chatting feel free to send me a message~ 

32 minutes ago, Sakura said:

Hello and welcome ^^!
We like so many of the same animes. Black Butler was one of the animes I really liked in high school too ~ and Pokemon/Sailor Moon/Digimon were some of the 1st animes I watched. 
I love a lot of the animes you listed, especially Fairy Tail (Which I am currently rewatching), and SAO. 
I also cosplayed from SAO this past year as Asuna for fun ^^ The only other cosplay I have done though aside from it was Luna Lovegood. 
Same age as you, too! 
So anyways welcome to the forum and if you ever feel like chatting feel free to send me a message~ 

Nice I cosplayed as Kirito.

Welcome!  Sorry, I’m twice that old and I don’t really do cosplay except maybe at Halloween.  (Even that assumes I have the time and energy to do it right.)  But don’t be afraid to say “hi” if you see me around the forums.  :) 

Welcome to the Insanity! Enjoy your time here, just watch out for *ducks flying Mi-go*. Dammit! Who keeps opening THAT door?? *chases after the escapee while yelling* Anyways, welcome!

On 3/24/2024 at 1:31 PM, Animeguy said:

I also like sailor moon and pokemon to i grew up on them

We have something in common!

On 3/25/2024 at 2:01 AM, Otaking66lives said:

Welcome to the Insanity! Enjoy your time here, just watch out for *ducks flying Mi-go*. Dammit! Who keeps opening THAT door?? *chases after the escapee while yelling* Anyways, welcome!

I am so going to like it here.