Official Animated Lesbian Princesses

Clayton

Okay we're still waiting on Disney to get with the program. Are they the only animation studio who doesn't have an official lesbian princess?

Nicks' got one

MONSTER HIGH NEWS! G3 Series confirms Cleo x Frankie is CANON!  Representation done right!

Amazon

Hazbin Hotel - Charlie & Vaggie Kiss [HD]

Cartoon Network

Princess Bubblegum and Marceline Kiss in 'Adventure Time' Series Finale |  Them

Comedy Central

We Ship Drawn Together's Foxxy Love And Clara, Plus Xandir, 59% OFF

Netflix

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power's Big, Beautiful Lesbian Love Finale |  Animation World Network

Lesbian Princess : r/lesbianmemes

Edited by Clayton
  • Like 2

Yeah I agree that would be nice to see. I think a lot of companies have done a lot in recent years to be inclusive of LGBTQ+ though which I'm happy to see. 

• Like 1

Disney does have some openly gay characters they have been working on incorporating more of it. Not so sure that I would seeing them add a lesbian princess any time soon. Mainly because I think they are too worry about the Karen's who would be protesting them due to their poor children had to witness the evil sin of 2 people of the same gender loving each other. 

• Agree 2

8 hours ago, Zeref said:

Disney does have some openly gay characters they have been working on incorporating more of it. Not so sure that I would seeing them add a lesbian princess any time soon. Mainly because I think they are too worry about the Karen's who would be protesting them due to their poor children had to witness the evil sin of 2 people of the same gender loving each other. 

Probably they would come back with their rationale "my children don't need to see gay people at that age!" But yet seeing straight couples is somehow okay. 

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Emotion Flux said:

I really can't understand some people's reluctance to be more accepting towards the LBGTQ+ community. Even with all my theories I tend to come up with, I can't begin to understand why some people just won't stand for it.

Inability to accept something different then what they feel is their own normal and desire to force their own religious or moral beliefs based on that religion on those around them. A strong sense of people voicing their hate lately for what is different then them. I would like to see a lesbian Disney princess because it would better to teach children who princess movies are aimed at to learn to become more accepting of other people which one would think should be the goal of adults - to teach all forms of love to children and acceptance. Allowing LGBTQ children, teens, people, to see something depicted on TV that is the same as them which often helps them accept themselves. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zeref said:

Inability to accept something different then what they feel is their own normal and desire to force their own religious or moral beliefs based on that religion on those around them. A strong sense of people voicing their hate lately for what is different then them. I would like to see a lesbian Disney princess because it would better to teach children who princess movies are aimed at to learn to become more accepting of other people which one would think should be the goal of adults - to teach all forms of love to children and acceptance. Allowing LGBTQ children, teens, people, to see something depicted on TV that is the same as them which often helps them accept themselves. 

I think that's pretty much what it comes down to too. People just really don't like accepting something/someone that is different than what they like or are. But I would think you would want to raise a child that is acceptable of all forms of love butttttt apparently some people don't think that way x.x 

• Like 1

Even Barbie has a lesbian princess movie

They get SO CLOSE! Elsa. Merida. Raya. maleficent. Mulan even if she technically isn't a princess.  In Once Upon a Time they cheated us by doing Red Riding Hood and Dorothy, who did become the lesbian princess of Oz in the books! If they would just do it one time we could move on! God knows I'm pretty sure that at least some of the princes and heroes are secretly gay. And they had a whole thing where the princesses moved into a big pink castle together. 

pocket-princesses on Tumblr

Aurora and Maleficent | Yuri Manga & Anime Amino

Maleficent by DarikaArt | Disney princess yuri, Maleficent, Gay disney

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clayton said:

Even Barbie has a lesbian princess movie

I didn't know Barbie had a lesbian princess movie 😮 

• Like 1

On 5/6/2024 at 7:28 PM, Sakura said:

I didn't know Barbie had a lesbian princess movie 😮 

Barbie and The Diamond Castle. 

They even meet two guys whom they quickly ditch at the end of the movie. 

Not that it's hard finding innuendo in any Barbie movie

Barbie™ in Rock 'n Royals Official Trailer | @Barbie - YouTube

Amazon.com: Barbie: The Pearl Princess (Includes Mermaid Hair Braid) [DVD]  : Movies & TV

Barbie Mariposa & the Fairy Princess Trailer -- Own it on Blu-ray & DVD -  YouTube

This Barbie movie had the strongest wlw vibes of them all! You can't tell  me Brooklyn and Malibu were more than roommates! : r/actuallesbians

Mommy? Does Barbie come with Ken? No sweetie, she comes with Stacey. She  just fakes it with Ken. | Confession Ecard

Raya came so CLOSE...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Clayton said:

Barbie and The Diamond Castle. 

They even meet two guys whom they quickly ditch at the end of the movie. 

Not that it's hard finding innuendo in any Barbie movie

Raya came so CLOSE...

Okay I have to watch that this weekend XD 
Lesbian or not though, I don't blame them for ditching 2 guys and running off with each other. Seems like a much better option all around. 

On 5/10/2024 at 5:39 PM, Sakura said:

Lesbian or not though, I don't blame them for ditching 2 guys and running off with each other. Seems like a much better option all around. 

Wait until you see the scene where they fly away together on a  rainbow. 

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

On 5/10/2024 at 5:39 PM, Sakura said:

Anyone got any other official yuri princesses?