Jump to content

What if Madra Uchiha wasn't evil.


animenetion

Recommended Posts

I'm not really sure. It seems like every anime needs villains of some kind (or at least the ones I watch do), but sometimes there can be reasons for their motives that can be relatable or something in their history to give them that sympathy for the devil kind of feeling. I think Madara Uchiha was a pretty imposing and capable villain, but if he was a good guy there still would've been some other villain to take his place as the antagonist(or one of them).

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It would be pretty boring without the bad guys in a show. The plot of the show would have been mostly pointless without that. I guess another guy could have been the evil guy but it worked better with it being Madara.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...