Halo Franchise

Lunchmeat

Just wondering what everyone's opinion is on the direction 343 took with the game. Or if anyone even has an opinion on it at all. I personally don't like it but it's not like it's unbearable. Opinions?

h5-guardians-concept-campaign-battle-of-sunaion-firestorm-ef8a6c8eacfd4d42ac50c16edc834486.jpg.3ca5138d06324907aa83917106c9936b.jpg

Edited by Guest
  • Informative 1

Halo has always been a game that I have never stuck with, but it was decent when I played it last (I have no idea which game, all I can say is that it was a halo game xD )

Halo has always been a game that I have never stuck with, but it was decent when I played it last (I have no idea which game, all I can say is that it was a halo game xD )

Lol, I have played Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Halo Wars, Halo Reach, and Halo 4.

I unfortunately haven't dived into the Halo franchise much at all, only played the first two titles on PC when they were under Bungee. Solid games at the time but didn't draw me in..

Looking at the picture you posted is that the new Master Chief character design? Looks very different from the early titles..

I unfortunately haven't dived into the Halo franchise much at all, only played the first two titles on PC when they were under Bungee. Solid games at the time but didn't draw me in..

Looking at the picture you posted is that the new Master Chief character design? Looks very different from the early titles..

Unfortunately it's not. It's actually a new squad of spartans that are in the game. It switches between the master chief's squad and spartan thorne's squad.

• Informative 1

Apparantly, me not liking something on here isint allowed?, yet others are allowed to totaly bash a series, i Said halo was shit, thats my opionion, stop censoring me @Optic you already bleeped the word, so whats the issue?. No free speech now?

Edited by Guest

yet others are allowed to totaly bash a series

Please feel free to report any posts that are unfairly bashing a series and I'll take a look..

No free speech now?

I'm not censoring you - but as per our Guidelines you need to show respect to other member opinions and that includes not openly "bashing" a series - i.e. put reasons why you dislike the franchise. Your previous comment added nothing to the discussion. Please PM me if you want to discuss this further.

Edited by Guest

I enjoyed the game with friends, but on the whole it's not enough to get me to stick with Microsoft, after how abysmal their support was when I owned a 360. Or, I should say, four 360s in less than two years. Dumped the last one in favour of a PS3, seven years later that PS3 still runs.

But no I did like Halo. In college we used to set up LAN games on Combat Evolved, which was just stupidly fun. And on Halo 3 I basically mastered the art of skyjacking people.

In the event they were to make the series cross-platform I'd be on it in a heartbeat, it's up there with Timesplitters and Unreal Tournament for pure FPS amusement.