Blood+

Kohloo

202305-bloodplus-bloodplus-banner.jpg.2405e74053c02f449a99d8a0554bf234.jpg

Throughout the passage of time and the shifts in backgrounds, a particular war continues to leave its mark on history, extending its influence into the modern world. There are two major groups involved in the ensuring war. The first group consists of monsters known as Chiropterans who can change their appearances into that of human beings. They are actually immortals who feed on the blood of the living. The second group is an organization known as the "Red Shield," formed to track down these monsters and exterminate them. Otonashi Saya is a high-school girl who lives a peaceful life with her family. The only problem is, she has no recollections of her life beyond that of the past year; however, her happy life will be destroyed by an event that will lead her to her destined fate.

Original Run: Oct 8, 2005 - Sep 23, 2006

Genre: action, drama, horror, military, mystery, supernatural, vampire

[spoiler=trailer]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d17P7pfDjE4

[spoiler=opening]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAO743dXVqM

• Winner 1

This is one series I feel like doesn't get enough credit. I honestly loved Blood+ ~ Beautiful art and good animation and the story line is nice. I was not a huge fan of the live action movie, but the anime was kick ass. I also liked the fact that the very first episode, there's action. It starts off a little confusing since you're still trying to place together the story but the fact that it didn't start off too slow was appealing to me.

This is one series I feel like doesn't get enough credit. I honestly loved Blood+ ~ Beautiful art and good animation and the story line is nice. I was not a huge fan of the live action movie, but the anime was kick ass. I also liked the fact that the very first episode, there's action. It starts off a little confusing since you're still trying to place together the story but the fact that it didn't start off too slow was appealing to me.

I didn't even know there was a live action movie lol

And yeah, I totally agree on it not getting enough credit. I can't remember when I watched it or how I even found it. But I did really like it, for sure

• 7 months later...

This was one of my favorite anime a while back, at least when it comes to vampires.

I have not explored it any more than the anime though, except through the light novel adaptation, which was pretty awful.

Great show with some of the best music I've ever heard of in an anime. The story was pretty good as well and when people died it actually mattered. I loved this show even more after watching that Blood-C nonsense.

• Geano locked this topic