The last thing you ate/drank

Optic

I have curry at least once a week -_-

I used to like curry a lot when I first tasted it. I liked the sweet taste. Then again a while, between the sting of the spice and the messy sauce that stains your mouth, eating curry can be a real bother. And as mentioned, I got tired of the taste, but I easily get tired of stuff, so this is not exclusive to curry alone.

I used to like curry a lot when I first tasted it. I liked the sweet taste. Then again a while, between the sting of the spice and the messy sauce that stains your mouth, eating curry can be a real bother. And as mentioned, I got tired of the taste, but I easily get tired of stuff, so this is not exclusive to curry alone.
I'm surprised to be honest. There are so many different styles and flavors.

Yeah I think our curry is different :P
I've only had Indian, Thai, and Japanese style curry. I like all three styles.

I don't know how to cook, unless it's instant noodles. Don't judge.
Who said I was? Was just curious. Ever tried learning? I didn't care for my father's lunches during summer vacation when in elementary school (mom and my grandma were better at it) so I learned to cook myself at about 6 or 7.

I guess I just hate seeing people use harsh words towards those who do these thibgs for them when they really don't have to. Your mother prepares your meals. The words sound as if you don't appreciate what she's doing for you.

I don't know how to cook, unless it's instant noodles. Don't judge.

I was forced to learn how to cook from the age of 6 , my mother wanted me to e ready for when I live alone (thanks for the vote of confidence mom@_@ ) and so I could cook for my girlfriend/wife when I was older.

I still love cooking , and not just because I can eat afterwards :P

I guess I just hate seeing people use harsh words towards those who do these thibgs for them when they really don't have to. Your mother prepares your meals. The words sound as if you don't appreciate what she's doing for you.

No, I don't, and you are judging a family situation, even when you claimed to have no knowledge of this subconscious action.

No, I don't, and you are judging a family situation, even when you claimed to have no knowledge of this subconscious action.
Then correct me. I said it sounds like, didn't state it as fact, meaning I wasn't sure.

Then correct me. I said it seems like it, didn't say it was meaning I wasn't sure.

It's none of your business. It's family matters. Are you Asian? Because Asians have an ethic to keep out of others' family business, something westerners might not practice, which is fine and all, but I think I have the right to some privacy here.

It's none of your business. It's family matters.
No need to be so defensive. I'm sorry if you feel that I'm jumping on your case. Like I said, it's a pet peeve of mine when people complain about something that someone does for them that isn't even mandatory. I guess I overreacted?

No need to be so defensive. I'm sorry if you feel that I'm jumping on your case. Like I said, it's a pet peeve of mine when people complain about something that someone does for them that isn't even mandatory. I guess I overreacted?

It's complicated, and said complications would require me to spill the family history I share with people I have no choice but to live with, which would cause uncomfortable drama that's unfortunately already present in this discussion.

In short, yes, I would appreciate it if you would drop it.

It's complicated, and said complications would require me to spill the family history I share with people I have no choice but to live with, which would cause uncomfortable drama that's unfortunately already present in this discussion.

In short, yes, I would appreciate it if you would drop it.

No problem, and once again I do wholly apologize for causing you to feel that way.

Oh and I'm from the US. I just work in Japan.

No problem, and once again I do wholly apologize for causing you to feel that way.

It's alright. I'm sorry as well that we have to go through this kind of awkward situation.

Anyway, we've gone off-topic long enough. Let's move on.