Shopping!

NightDancer

Vague topic. xD

Well I love to buy anime DVDs/Blu-rays online (this is a very costly hobby!). Recently bought some Sword Art Online figures from Wai-Con (Perth anime convention) my new camera should be arriving this coming week so I'll definitely be taking a photo when it arrives. :D

Product and shop recommendations? Well depends what you want to buy. :P Hit me up if you're interested in Perth shops but generally speaking as long as you don't go over $1,000 AUD you usually get a better deal buying online. Otherwise you have to pay GST and duty on-top (which isn't too bad as even after that it may still turn out cheaper!) It's getting better but many things here (particularly electronic goods - such as cameras) are very expensive compared to American prices.

The last thing I bought was my Deakin Uni $250 parking permit. I like shopping for dresses, jackets, perfume and books but really haven't been buying them lately I have been saving money.

Perfume? Wow, do you collect them? I always buy the same perfume because that way people will associate that scent with me haha and I just love that perfume so much, I can't imagine a perfume that will smell better than this one ^^

I like to go shopping for Birthday gifts for other people, I love to do that because I know it will make people smile. It feels good to do that for someone else. Other than that, mainly clothing, stuff for my kitties and random gifts for Lucas to surprise him. Plushies is also something I always love to buy haha.

Perfume? Wow, do you collect them? I always buy the same perfume because that way people will associate that scent with me haha and I just love that perfume so much, I can't imagine a perfume that will smell better than this one ^^

I like to go shopping for Birthday gifts for other people, I love to do that because I know it will make people smile. It feels good to do that for someone else. Other than that, mainly clothing, stuff for my kitties and random gifts for Lucas to surprise him. Plushies is also something I always love to buy haha.

I haven't been collecting perfume lately since its so expensive. I like celebrity perfume but eventually I would like to own some Marc Jacobs and Dior as well. Currently I have Meow, Purr and Killer Queen by Katy Perry, Wonderstruck, Wonderstruck Enchanted and Taylor by Taylor Swift and I also have some Britney Spears perfume too. I would love to have way more perfume though so that's something I got to work on. :)

Today I didn't even go shopping but still got packages anyway :P my lovely next door neighbours weren't home when their vacuum cleaner and tools were delivered so I am looking after them until they get home hopefully they get home before I go out today.

Yeah I also like to buy presents especially World of Tank shirts for Alex since he always gets happy when he gets them!!

I also bought Katy Perry tickets, I can't wait until I get to go to her concert.

@@Caroline This is really our topic? xD That's quite a lot of perfume! I think I'm up to 8 bottles of the same perfume and yes I kept all the empty bottles haha.

I love getting packages! Best thing about online shopping and you get it in the mail on a surprising day! <3

Do you do more online shopping nowadays or still in shops? =)

@@Caroline This is really our topic? xD That's quite a lot of perfume! I think I'm up to 8 bottles of the same perfume and yes I kept all the empty bottles haha.

I love getting packages! Best thing about online shopping and you get it in the mail on a surprising day! <3

Do you do more online shopping nowadays or still in shops? =)

8 bottles of the same perfume?! I struggle to even get few one bottle of perfume!!

I still prefer buying clothes in store that way I can try them on and I know for sure they fit. Books I generally like to buy online since sometimes the books I want to buy are not available in Australia.

8 bottles of the same perfume?! I struggle to even get few one bottle of perfume!!

I still prefer buying clothes in store that way I can try them on and I know for sure they fit. Books I generally like to buy online since sometimes the books I want to buy are not available in Australia.

Yeah but that's ever since 2009 I believe =) Some are bigger, some are smaller. Same because it's just so good, can't imagine to find a better perfume since I found this one!

For me it depends, in store they don't always have what I like. Online there is so much more and things you don't see a lot here =)

I went shopping with my mother today. I bought myself a new bra and underwear but I didn't have to buy all of it since I finally used the $30 gift card that I got from my boyfriend's mum for Christmas. It looks nice, finally a double D bra from Bras N Things.

My mum also bought me a DKNY Golden Delicious perfume. I could have chose from that one and Katy Perry's Killer Queen: Oh So Sheer but I decided to buy something different. I also went to a market today and bought a Wine Glass Candle. It looks so pretty. My mum also bought me some cat earrings which I think NightDancer would like a lot. ;)

• 1 year later...

I usually only shop for essential items. Rarely do I buy anything like clothes or shoes, since I have plenty of old clothes and hand-me-downs that I could wear. I just don't see much value in fashion like that. That's why window-shopping can be incredibly boring for me. Why browse items you are not going to buy? It's a waste of time IMO.

Most of the non-essential items I do shop for are junk food. I bought a lot of them very often. Helps pass the time, those junk food.

I love shopping, <3 . Especially for clothes.

The most recent place i've been to was a clothes store, lol. I got a really pretty shirt of Elsa (the character from Frozen) that says "love" on it, I got a really thin peach coat that is in a cute style, and I got a little fashion scarf.

Hmm... actually, now that I think about it, I went to a fabric store right after that but didn't spend a long time in it. I have a plushy of Elsa from her coronation ceremony at the start of her movie ( http://i.imgur.com/voC6XFr.jpg http://i.imgur.com/S4cGVMQ.jpg ), but because it didn't come with the cape/cloak that she actually wore and instead came with another one, I wanted to buy some fabric so that we could try to make one ourselves that at least resembles it.

When I go shopping I either buy essentials , Musical equipment , Books or sporting goods.

I think the last thing I bought was a new basketball and on the same day when I got home I was given two more . . . so yeah -_-

I don't usually have to go shopping anyway since people like me so much I usually get given things for free :P

Like today I told my sensei I was making my mother Onigiri for mothers day and she gave me some Nori for free (it was actually quite a lot of Nori).

I tend to buy a lot of my stuff online, when I go shopping in person it generally is only for either clothes, food, firearms, or ammunition and reloading components. Aside from browsing gun stuff, I generally hate shopping. I get too tempted when I'm in the food aisles and see lots of goodies. @_@

There was a type of potato chips that we liked from a contest last year (where people got to vote on flavors and picked the winner), but it only got second place... We thought that it wouldn't be sold anymore since it didn't win, so when we seen it in a store again.... We bought a ton of bags of it because we thought that it would be our last chance to buy them. Guess what? We still haven't eaten most of them and it's been since March, x.x

My rule of thumb with chips is if it is cheese flavored, I'll probably like it lol. I liked pretty much all of the contest flavors except for a few.

Pretty awesome idea on Lays part to do these contests, just let the consumers do the brainstorming for you~

• 2 weeks later...

This weekend I bought some Japanese stationery at an Office store, from A4 files to clipboards. (Lihit Labs Aqua Drops).

I bought a blue, green and yellow one. :)

aqua-drops-japanese-colour-clipboards.jpg.03b2f5748590facbe60ce2b227fb406f.jpg

Aaaw, you needed red and black so you could have a complete power rangers color set. Except you'd have to go without using the green or white for a while, then start using the green one, and then stop using the green one and use the white one instead.