To get to know everyone?

Greeneyes

I'm good. Pretty decent. Fairly okay. Reasonably reasonable. Had a good night's sleep, and am feeling pretty energetic.

Letzee... hobbies? Cooking! Definitely cooking. On this day three years ago, if you asked me to describe my cooking abilities I'd say that they were completely and utterly nil. Non existent. Miserable. Horrible. Etc. Then, something magical happened and I suddenly started putting some effort toward improving. Now I'm pretty decent.

Beyond that, I enjoy messing about and teaching myself random things. As a result, I've done some decent things with CSS, have made a few horrifyingly simple PHP scripts, and other things of that sort that - while I don't have the interest necessary to actually get good, my idle curiosity is sufficient enough that I get the basics down before moving onward and elsewhere.

Other hobbies... hm. Forums count as a hobby, I think?

Favorite animal. That's tough. Quite tough. A bit tough, really. I like cats, cats are nice. Quite nice, in fact. I'm really rather fond of them, all varieties. Big, little, and all in between.

Games. I have too many in too many different genres to really call a singular favorite. I've played untold hours of Soul Calibur, Melty Blood, Tribes, and so on. I suppose, if properly pressed and motivated to make a single selection, I might go with Sunless Sea. The setting is quite close to my heart.

Other things. Hrm. Thai food is the greatest stuff on the planet. Yellow curry in particular is the food of the Gods, while Pad Thai, Pad Se Ew, and Pad Kee Mao get honorable mentions. Thai iced tea and chickan satay are the divine accompaniments.

• Like 2

I am very bored. Like, so bored. Internet is my only salvation at this point.

Hobbies huh.... I'm a gamer so I spend most of my time playing games. Currently using most of time to play League of Legends and NieR Automata. Other than that, I love reading random books, eating and sleeping of course. And I love being lazy, if I could make a living out of it, I would.

Animal... a Cat. Like.. yeah. I love cats. Need I say more?

My favorite game? Uhh... That would be Ragnarok Online. Even after all these years, I'm still playing it. lol.

and I'm a proud loli-lover.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I am doing okay, but could be better.

As for hobbies, I like playing various card and board games, though I tend to prefer strategy games.

I am not too much of an animal person, but I would say dog, if they are not too hyper and such.

My favorite game is Dominion, and a close second is Innovation. Both are fairly quickly and very strategic, though the second is much more involved in strategy.

I have heard people say that I am a very understanding individual, but that is only because I have a basic understanding of how humans work from having read a lot of books and watched a lot of anime, and I can only really understand people that are being genuine with me and in places where I do not suspect a mask being used.

Also, I have written and published five books, with a sixth in the woodwork.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2
  • Winner 1

My favorite game is Dominion

For my turn I'd like to play this Throne Room on this Throne Room on this Festival, and with the resulting eight coins purchase the last available province, thereby ending the game in my favor.

For my turn I'd like to play this Throne Room on this Throne Room on this Festival, and with the resulting eight coins purchase the last available province, thereby ending the game in my favor.

You forgot your second action for Throne Rooming Throne Room.

I play festival, and for the first of my two additional actions, I play King's Court on Torturer, which let's me play torturer three times and forces you to choose to either discard 2 cards three times or take three curses. Then, I play another Festival and King Court another torturer, and repeat the process until five festivals and five torturers are out in play.

Due to all the miraculous play from the massive draws, I have 24 coins made of high value treasures and use three of my six buys to get three provinces and end my turn.

• Like 1

Due to all the miraculous play from the massive draws, I have 24 coins made of high value treasures and use three of my six buys to get three provinces and end my turn.

I love Dominion, and the silliness that results when things come together perfectly like that. >_<

• Like 1

At this particular moment, I'm fairly good! Though a bit tired and will probably nap for a couple hours soon. With life in general? Well, I'm pretty fricken lost! But I feel positive-ish (ish because sometimes I get to feeling down, only human after all)!

My current hobby is existential dread. No, I'm joking! For real though, I have way too much time on my hands and I'd probably benefit from picking up a hobby.

My favourite animal is absolutely 100% the giraffe. So much so that I even had one put on my skin permanently!

Favourite game eh. I don't really play much though. I think my favourite would have to be Sims 4. I either never touch it, or I binge the bajeebus out of it for several weeks straight. Go hard or go home!

I find great joy in the simple things in life, such as food and sleep and other things I can't mention. I find an odd pleasure in cleaning, gives a real great sense of accomplishment! I am both someone that loves to cuddle and hates to be touched, it results in me being very selective over who may come near me.

Well, that's it from me!

• Like 1

My current hobby is existential dread.

Ah yes, existential dread. Used to be my part-time job, that. I've thankfully been able to turn in my letter of resignation on that however. @_@

Sims 4

Ah the Sims. One of those games that I very slowly lose total control of unless I succumb to cheat codes. :'(

I do much better in it than in Sim City at least, though that isn't saying much. :?

I find an odd pleasure in cleaning, gives a real great sense of accomplishment!

I know that feeling, though for me it's highly situational. A lot of the time I just don't want to be damned with cleaning, until... suddenly... CLEAN ALL THE THINGS. :D

I love Dominion, and the silliness that results when things come together perfectly like that. >_<

Yeah, I would have asked you to play with me online, but the people that took over do not have a platform that works everywhere, so we are kind of out of luck.

I like it too, because it is easy to learn and quick to play, whereas Innovation takes a few games to figure out.

At this particular moment, I'm fairly good! Though a bit tired and will probably nap for a couple hours soon. With life in general? Well, I'm pretty fricken lost! But I feel positive-ish (ish because sometimes I get to feeling down, only human after all)!

My current hobby is existential dread. No, I'm joking! For real though, I have way too much time on my hands and I'd probably benefit from picking up a hobby.

My favourite animal is absolutely 100% the giraffe. So much so that I even had one put on my skin permanently!

Favourite game eh. I don't really play much though. I think my favourite would have to be Sims 4. I either never touch it, or I binge the bajeebus out of it for several weeks straight. Go hard or go home!

I find great joy in the simple things in life, such as food and sleep and other things I can't mention. I find an odd pleasure in cleaning, gives a real great sense of accomplishment! I am both someone that loves to cuddle and hates to be touched, it results in me being very selective over who may come near me.

Well, that's it from me!

A sims fan, huh? I kind of like the series too, but 4 is very disappointing I like 3 much more. Have you played it?

Edited by Guest

Ah yes, existential dread. Used to be my part-time job, that. I've thankfully been able to turn in my letter of resignation on that however. @_@

Ah the Sims. One of those games that I very slowly lose total control of unless I succumb to cheat codes. :'(

I do much better in it than in Sim City at least, though that isn't saying much. :?

I know that feeling, though for me it's highly situational. A lot of the time I just don't want to be damned with cleaning, until... suddenly... CLEAN ALL THE THINGS. :D

With Sims I either do no cheats or like all of them. I do fine either way though, it seems. One way or another, I end up ridiculously rich!

And I'm actually the same way with cleaning. Also, strangely, I'm more inclined to clean something if it's not mine. Basically, HERE LET ME MAKE THIS SHINY FOR YOU AND BLIND YOU WITH THE BRILLIANCE!!!!!!

Interestingly, my boyfriend just went back to work for 20 days and I am staying at his place to clean it while he's away. I shall baffle him with organization.

A sims fan, huh? I kind of like the series too, but 4 is very disappointing I like 3 much more. Have you played it?

I actually have them both. And yeah, everyone and their dog loves 3 more than 4. I've only heard it about a billion times.

WELL I'M THAT FREAK OF NATURE THAT LIKES 4 WAY MORE THAN 3. 3 can kiss my ass lmao

• Funny 1

Yeah, I would have asked you to play with me online, but the people that took over do not have a platform that works everywhere, so we are kind of out of luck.

Yeah, I haven't really heard good things about the current online Dominion implementation. I miss the old text based one... wasn't super pretty, but it always worked reliably well.

With Sims I either do no cheats or like all of them. I do fine either way though, it seems. One way or another, I end up ridiculously rich!

I have the remarkable ability to very reliably fail miserably in any game that leans heavily on money management, despite actually being fairly good at money management in real life. It's always a bit puzzling. And a minor source of angst.

And I'm actually the same way with cleaning. Also, strangely, I'm more inclined to clean something if it's not mine. Basically, HERE LET ME MAKE THIS SHINY FOR YOU AND BLIND YOU WITH THE BRILLIANCE!!!!!!

Oh God... >_<

I actually have them both. And yeah, everyone and their dog loves 3 more than 4. I've only heard it about a billion times.

WELL I'M THAT FREAK OF NATURE THAT LIKES 4 WAY MORE THAN 3. 3 can kiss my ass lmao

I know this feeling. :D

I'm the poor, strange, unloved freak that prefers the Evangelion remake movies over the old series, and that likes the new Star Trek movies, so I know this pain. ;_;

• Friendly 1

4 got boring because there was practically nothing for me to do, and I did not have the freedom to what I wanted like I did back in 1 and 3, not mention I could just tutor sims in skills I did not want to bother with leveling again, not to mention adventuring did not feel like adventuring.

Yeah, I haven't really heard good things about the current online Dominion implementation. I miss the old text based one... wasn't super pretty, but it always worked reliably well.

You mean the Isotropic implementation? That was the perfect implementation, even though iso's interface is not tablet friendly.

Unfortunately, isotropic only has Innovation.

You mean the Isotropic implementation? That was the perfect implementation, even though iso's interface is not tablet friendly.

Yep, that's the one. Going from that to the Goko (I think that was the developer's name) implementation was... jarring, to say the least. Suddenly there was bad music, awkward avatar thingies, and all that sort of thing. Gone was the rich, functional simplicity of Isotropic. :'(

Yep, that's the one. Going from that to the Goko (I think that was the developer's name) implementation was... jarring, to say the least. Suddenly there was bad music, awkward avatar thingies, and all that sort of thing. Gone was the rich, functional simplicity of Isotropic. :'(

At least Goko no longer has it, though their original implementation was better than the later one.

I guess the only way we would be able to play is if we somehow met each other in real life.

Oh well, maybe these poor official implementations of Dominion will bite the dust and Dominion will finally be allowed to roam freely like it did before.

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Hey there! I usually go by either Nutmeg or Nutmeg_Juice. The nickname Nutty was originally created by a user on an old forum I used to frequent and it just stuck. I am actually doing pretty good at the moment. Looking forward to the future and the things it holds. Yeah, I guess that's always good :)

As for hobbies, I have quite a lot at the moment. The primary one is watching, and writing about anime (which I just got into recently). On top of that, I am trying out painting, sketching and drawing in general. I am also learning how to play the keyboard though my various self-teaching methods :P I enjoy all of the hobbies I am currently pursuing and would like to keep at it and keep improving at them. (I also play League of Legends with my friends regularly but I don't really consider that a hobby)

I don't really have a favorite animal. I haven't thought about it much, really. But I do love anything that is cute!

My favorite game would definitely be Minecraft, just due to the fact that I have been casually playing it for over 5 years and have never gotten bored of it. As a person that really advocates creativity, the joy of Minecraft to me is the creative freedom it provides to the player. From things like PvP, minigames, circuit creations and building - Minecraft has it all. Also, I really like simplistic yet detailed games in general which I can sit back and casually enjoy. So yeah, Minecraft it is!

• Like 1

Hey-o! I'm Takeshi. I think I stole the screen name Takeshi from an online user years ago. Their username was TakeshiMomochi in a game called Eden Eternal and I loved it so much. I know, right? What an in-excusable act! :naughty:

How are you?- I'm feeling really energetic, henceforth why I'm visiting the forums for a while.

What is your current hobbie?- I really like playing games with friends and art. A bit of piano too.

What's your favorite animal?- I really like 3 animals equally, so it's hard to choose. Those three are: Manta rays, stingrays, and sea turtles.

Your favorite game?- Starbound. :)

Edited by Guest
  • Like 2