Alohai

Zyyxs

Hello everyone its nice to meet you all, its been a very long time since I've been apart of a forum family. But i feel this is something i have missed and want to be part of again so I am more than happy to be here and to meet as many people as i can and make great friends.

Thank you in advance for all the memories ill be making here.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 2

Welcome, Zynx. I'm new too. I don't know how a lot of things work, like for instance, how to have a profile pic. (the third sentence was for people to teach me how to get a profile pic...)

Edited by Guest
  • Funny 1

Welcome, Zynx. I'm new too. I don't know how a lot of things work, like for instance, how to have a profile pic. (the third sentence was for people to teach me how to get a profile pic...)

On the top right corner click the icon to the left of the envelop twice and click on the avatar to pick an avatar

Edited by Guest

Um...I still don't get it. I can't click on any of the icons...so...I dunno...

Can also go to your profile page, then click on the avatar picture area there too

31196-a883e4ea0824b3a460bd1ee53684d5a1.jpg.56f71998b36fc929c3c7f00cb2a8b1ea.jpg

Edited by Guest

its been a very long time since I've been apart of a forum family. But i feel this is something i have missed and want to be part of again

That's the very same thing I thought when I joined this place! I don't regret this, at all :3

Welcome, welcome! We're very friendly here, so you won't have any trouble settling in with us :)

If you have any questions or need any help, you can give me a shout and I'll do my best :D

Now go nuts!!

Oh, and one final thing, how do you pronounce your name? ;)

Edited by Guest

Heya hiya.

Like you, I joined this place after being away from forums and online communities in general for a fair little while... in my case it was due to having a string of bad experiences that had kind of soured me to them, but I eventually ended up feeling the forum itch and ended up joining this place. I'm very glad that I did - while it's not the largest forum on the planet, I think it could probably be counted amongst the most pleasant that are online, active, and easily found.

Hope to see you around.

That's the very same thing I thought when I joined this place! I don't regret this, at all :3

Welcome, welcome! We're very friendly here, so you won't have any trouble settling in with us :)

If you have any questions or need any help, you can give me a shout and I'll do my best :D

Now go nuts!!

Oh, and one final thing, how do you pronounce your name? ;)

I just pronounce it as Zix (rhymes with styx)

• Friendly 1