Salve!

Salome

On my seemingly eternal quest of finding a good Japanese media-related forum, I stumbled across this site here. I really liked the design, so I decided to make myself at home here.

As for me, I'm a not-so-very-old student from a small country somewhere in Europe. I enjoy wasting my time with watching anime and reading manga. I'm also obsessed with Eroge, my absolute favorite being Dies Irae. So far, at least. I also like languages. I can speak German, English, some Italian and I'm currently bashing my head against the beast that is Japanese.

Looking forward to making subpar threats!

• Like 2

Welcome to the Community/Family/Forums or whatever you may feel calling it! :D

Hajimemashite! We're glad to have you on board! :D

Just hit me up whenever you need help. I'll try to help with all my potatoeness :P

On my seemingly eternal quest of finding a good Japanese media-related forum, I stumbled across this site here. I really liked the design, so I decided to make myself at home here.

As for me, I'm a not-so-very-old student from a small country somewhere in Europe. I enjoy wasting my time with watching anime and reading manga. I'm also obsessed with Eroge, my absolute favorite being Dies Irae. So far, at least. I also like languages. I can speak German, English, some Italian and I'm currently bashing my head against the beast that is Japanese.

Looking forward to making subpar threats!

本当? :D