Cats vs Dogs

Mazino

Which pet you prefer rather?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which pet you prefer rather?

Which pet you prefer rather and why? Write below and make sure to cast your vote in the poll above.

I personally like cats, why? Ehm, isn't it obvious?

[spoiler=Why?]Because they are cute! Enough reason to like cats :P

Let's begin!!

Edited by Guest

Dogs ftw! I mean why like cats? :P

Can't ya see those tantalizing eyes getting ready to lash your eye out every second you spend staring at them?! :P (Disclaimer: No offense to cats out there. No hate! Just love <3 )

• Like 1

I'm gonna side with cats for this one! Dogs are cute and all but for a lazy person like me- and the fact I recently got surgery on my legs- they are much easier to just lounge around and watch anime with. Not saying that cats aren't as hyper as dogs at times, its just easier to fling around a string in front of them then to play tug-of-rope or fetch with a dog.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

My heart is torn between the devilishly handsome dog and the Ms. Universe winner for a billion times cat. I love both of them. I wish that I had a cat and a dog, but pets aren't allowed in our condo. Plus, I'm allergic to them.:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I really love both and also all animals. I had a dog that was my best friend and buddy for 13 years of my life then had to be put to sleep since old age caught up to him and he was slowing down. I'm very thankful he was in my life through the good times and bad. He really helped me out a lot as well. I miss him a lot and even owning a dog as well. Right now I got a male cat named Tac and he's well...a handful and full of life but very loving too. He reminds me of my dog a lot when he was young. So really I love both. Rest In Peace, Leo~