Hello, everyone!

Nights

Hi, my name is Jordan but most just call me Nights. Optic has assigned me the role of forum manager to help make this place more enjoyable for the community.

Don't worry, I'm no stranger to anime. I'm actually quite fond of anime and manga. I think I've been a fan ever since watching Sailor Moon on Saturday mornings, as a child. My range of flavors vary but I'm most inclined to watch RomComs. 'Toradora!' is one of my favorite anime's of all time.

I'm also a computer nerd. I love computers, from the hardware to the software and all ware's in between. I've got some experience in web design, mostly with HTML and CSS. I love to sit down and just try to make things work with lines of code. I sometimes forget myself and end up working on something for an entire day.

I also like to create graphics using photo manipulation software; my favorite is PhotoShop. I do most of my own avatars and signatures with the exception of occasional gifts. I sometimes even go as far as to make animated gifs.

I am a guy but I've been told I'm extremely "girlish" in taste. I love anything and everything that is cute/kawaii. This one flaw is the reason why I can't stay mad at Kyubey, I just can't! This is more than likely why I'm more fond of RomComs than any other genre. I also have a thing about animation style. I have, sadly, turned down many a show simply because it had poor animation.

I am a fan of many things; Doctor Who, Supernatural, MLP, Harry Potter, and a lot of Disney films. The first fandom I ever belonged to though is anime.

Well, I'm not sure if I left anything out or not. Feel free to ask me anything you'd like. I'll be more than happy to answer to the best of my abilities.

I can't wait to meet everyone and become a part of this community.

Thanks for reading,

Nights

• Optimistic 1
  • Winner 1

onion-cupHi, and welcome to the forum nyan~~~

Don't worry, I'm no stranger to anime. I'm actually quite fond of anime and manga. I think I've been a fan ever since watching Sailor Moon on Saturday mornings, as a child. My range of flavors vary but I'm most inclined to watch RomComs. 'Toradora!' is one of my favorite anime's of all time.

I'm a fan of anime and manga too nyan~~But I personally perfer manga

What's your favorite manga? Mine is Sukitte Ii Na yo, Death Note, and Noragami nyan~~ouchthis-envy

I'm also a computer nerd. I love computers, from the hardware to the software and all ware's in between. I've got some experience in web design, mostly with HTML and CSS. I love to sit down and just try to make things work with lines of code. I sometimes forget myself and end up working on something for an entire day.

I also like to create graphics using photo manipulation software; my favorite is PhotoShop. I do most of my own avatars and signatures with the exception of occasional gifts. I sometimes even go as far as to make animated gifs.

Awwwhh~~~It sounds so talented nyan~~

Unlike me...all I do beside studying is eat,sleep and daydreaming...onion-roll

I am a guy but I've been told I'm extremely "girlish" in taste. I love anything and everything that is cute/kawaii.

Nya~~Nya~~

Moe moe kawaii for everyone~~~onion-cuteonion-cup

• Like 1

onion-cupHi, and welcome to the forum nyan~~~

Thank you ^^

I'm a fan of anime and manga too nyan~~But I personally perfer manga

What's your favorite manga? Mine is Sukitte Ii Na yo, Death Note, and Noragami nyan~~ouchthis-envy

If I had to pick a favorite ... it'd probably be Heart no Kuni no Alice, followed closely by Lucky Star. I find myself mainly reading shoujo manga. I haven't been reading lately but now I kind of want to start again >.<

Awwwhh~~~It sounds so talented nyan~~

Unlike me...all I do beside studying is eat,sleep and daydreaming...onion-roll

I'm really not all that talented. I just pick up things here and there and latch onto what I'm most fond of. I daydream all the time, it's actually one of my favorite pastimes. Sleeping is my second favorite pastime. There's nothing wrong with that onion-cool

Nya~~Nya~~

Moe moe kawaii for everyone~~~onion-cuteonion-cup

Finally, someone who understands onion-run

• Optimistic 1

Hi Nights,

Welcome to the forum and all the best of luck with being forum manager. I am sure you will do an excellent job. My name is Caroline. I am from Australia and I am the forum's global moderator. It is surely exciting to get new members on the forum and also, have a new staff member especially since most of us have been part of AN since it first started, so its always nice to see a fresh face!

Toradora is a great anime. I enjoyed it very much but admittedly my favourite character in this series was the bird :P Glad to see that you like romantic comedies. Some of the romantic comedy animes are the best I have seen. I would highly recommend Lovely Complex if you haven't watched this already. Also what are your favourite Disney movies?

• Friendly 3

Hi Nights,

Welcome to the forum and all the best of luck with being forum manager. I am sure you will do an excellent job. My name is Caroline. I am from Australia and I am the forum's global moderator. It is surely exciting to get new members on the forum and also, have a new staff member especially since most of us have been part of AN since it first started, so its always nice to see a fresh face!

Thanks ^^ I'm looking forward to working with you and everyone else. I understand the excitement in seeing new faces and new teammates. Hopefully we'll get to work together in the near future.

Toradora is a great anime. I enjoyed it very much but admittedly my favourite character in this series was the bird :P

Lol, Inko xD

Glad to see that you like romantic comedies. Some of the romantic comedy animes are the best I have seen. I would highly recommend Lovely Complex if you haven't watched this already.

I've actually came across it a time or two but never actually managed to watch it. I think I'll give it a shot. It's looks adorable just from the description ^^

Also what are your favourite Disney movies?

Top Five: Frozen, Tinker Bell movies, Cars/Planes, Lion King, Monsters Inc./University

• Optimistic 1

You have great taste with Disney movies. Do you like Tangled as well? Everyone seems to love Frozen, the songs are so great. My favourite character in Frozen would definitely be Anna. I am also a big fan of the Lion King and I am looking forward to seeing the musical next year. :) Did you also like Lion King 2? Are you looking forward to the new Lion King movie/TV series?

• Friendly 1

You have great taste with Disney movies. Do you like Tangled as well? Everyone seems to love Frozen, the songs are so great. My favourite character in Frozen would definitely be Anna. I am also a big fan of the Lion King and I am looking forward to seeing the musical next year. :) Did you also like Lion King 2? Are you looking forward to the new Lion King movie/TV series?

Yes, I adored Tangled. ouchthis-excited2 It was so cute and sweet I was in tears. I'm swapping it out for #5. Monster Inc can have my number 6 spot.

The songs in Frozen are just absolutely fantastic. Idina Menzel's performance of Let It Go was just breathtaking. Top Five Frozen Songs: Let It Go, For The First Time In Forever, Do You Want To Build A Snowman, Love Is An Open Door, For The First Time In Forever Reprise

I've seen The Lion King, The Lion King 2, and The Lion King 1.5; I've also seen the original TV series. Disney movies, and Disney shows (back when they were good) were always my thing as a kid. There's probably not many Disney movies I haven't seen (not including those off brand movies they make just for the Disney channels).

I'd like to see a new Lion King movie, that would be awesome, but looking at what Disney has been doing in the television department recently ... I don't know if I have faith that it'd be decent. I fear a new series might be a bombshell. If they do make the series I will probably watch the first few episodes, to give it a fair shot. Hopefully it's something enjoyable so it doesn't completely ruin my childhood. lol

• Friendly 1

Yes, I adored Tangled. ouchthis-excited2 It was so cute and sweet I was in tears. I'm swapping it out for #5. Monster Inc can have my number 6 spot.

The songs in Frozen are just absolutely fantastic. Idina Menzel's performance of Let It Go was just breathtaking. Top Five Frozen Songs: Let It Go, For The First Time In Forever, Do You Want To Build A Snowman, Love Is An Open Door, For The First Time In Forever Reprise

I've seen The Lion King, The Lion King 2, and The Lion King 1.5; I've also seen the original TV series. Disney movies, and Disney shows (back when they were good) were always my thing as a kid. There's probably not many Disney movies I haven't seen (not including those off brand movies they make just for the Disney channels).

I'd like to see a new Lion King movie, that would be awesome, but looking at what Disney has been doing in the television department recently ... I don't know if I have faith that it'd be decent. I fear a new series might be a bombshell. If they do make the series I will probably watch the first few episodes, to give it a fair shot. Hopefully it's something enjoyable so it doesn't completely ruin my childhood. lol

Idina Menzel is very talented. I have known about her for years and seen her acting and singing in RENT and WICKED. So happy that more people know about her now because of Frozen. My favourite songs are definitely For The First Time In Forever, Love Is An Open Door, Let It Go and then Do You Want To Build A Snowman.

I really disliked Lion King 1.5, this is because I was hoping it to be a continuation of Lion King 2. I wanted to see more of Kiara!! I am a bit nervous for the new movie - I don't get how it can be about Simba's son????? Where was his son in Lion King 2??? Or was he born after Kiara grew up? It's pretty confusing.

• Friendly 1

Idina Menzel is very talented. I have known about her for years and seen her acting and singing in RENT and WICKED. So happy that more people know about her now because of Frozen. My favourite songs are definitely For The First Time In Forever, Love Is An Open Door, Let It Go and then Do You Want To Build A Snowman.

I bought the soundtrack and sing-a-long to these songs all the time in my car. I've been told, aside from the fact that they thought it was weird, that I'm actually pretty good at singing. They actually help to bring me out of a bad mood, when I'm angry or sad. Best 12USD I ever spent.

I really disliked Lion King 1.5, this is because I was hoping it to be a continuation of Lion King 2. I wanted to see more of Kiara!! I am a bit nervous for the new movie - I don't get how it can be about Simba's son????? Where was his son in Lion King 2??? Or was he born after Kiara grew up? It's pretty confusing.

I'm actually not sure. Knowing Disney, they'll work it out somehow. ouchthis-shy.gif

• Informative 1

Cool!! Nights! We have matching names! =D

Welcome! I hope you will enjoy your stay here! ^^

That is cool ^^ Nights and NightDancer, I like it xD

Thank you. I've already found this board to be quite welcoming. I don't plan on going anywhere ;)

• Friendly 2

That is cool ^^ Nights and NightDancer, I like it xD

Thank you. I've already found this board to be quite welcoming. I don't plan on going anywhere ;)

Haha we can be Team Night xD

I love it that you are into Disney, Harry Potter and such! =) Frozen is my favourite Disney movie so far, gosh I LOVE Elsa! =D

• Like 1

Welcome to our community, Nights. :)

An absolute pleasure to have you on-board, your previous experience and technical expertise will definitely be a huge help!

vocaloid-rin

Haha we can be Team Night xD

I love it that you are into Disney, Harry Potter and such! =) Frozen is my favourite Disney movie so far, gosh I LOVE Elsa! =D

Team Night, I love it! We shall rule them all >:3

We ... are going to get along so very, very well xD

Welcome to our community, Nights. :)

An absolute pleasure to have you on-board, your previous experience and technical expertise will definitely be a huge help!

Thanks Optic ^^

I hope to be able to meet your expectations and become a big part in this community.