Survivors: Anime edition

SAO LILDOOP

Okay, so while I was foruming over on Gamefaq's, the forum I use for all things gaming related, I saw this game, survivors. Everybody was playing it with Tekken characters and it was really fun, anyway I thought it was a cool idea so I decided I'd start a game on here. :D 

How to play

Getting started: Their will be votes held on the comments section to decide which characters will be featured in this game, these characters can only be from anime/manga. Once a single character receives 3 separate votes, they will be included in the game; We will need an even number of characters. (max number of characters: 10 Minimum: 6)

Rules: Once the characters have been chosen, they will each start out with 15 points of health. Voters can vote to either hurt or heal characters, thus increasing or decreasing their health.

Voting: Forumer's can only vote once per day. They can vote for either, heal or hurt and then the life points will be upgraded or degraded subsequently. Once all the characters are dead except one, that character is the winner.

We are voting based on favoritism, you vote for your favorite characters not who would win in a fight or something like that. This game is to determine which of the participating anime characters are the most popular/liked.

So, let the character picking start.

:levi-smile:

Edited by SAO LILDOOP