Is this a good character idea?

Rektasaur

Ok so I love designing characters and junk so I came up with this character for a fighting anime. Tell me what you guys think i would love to hear feed back:D

Name: Alexander Williams

Nickname: The Baron of InsectsB|

Hair Color: Black               Eye Color: Green           Height: 4'8

Alexander is a genius/mercenary who uses insects to fight his battles. He has a massive arsenal of insects that he uses from spiders to wasp to roaches. He developed his on pheromone that makes him seem friendly towards the insects so they don't attack him. He has the posture of someone with back problems but he is very slim which makes him really good at sneaking around. He takes mercenary jobs to get money for his research. He also is skilled with a scalpel because of his long years in the field. He currently resigns in British Colombia because of his quick access to the jungle for more insects.

(thanks for reading guys, I'm new to this so if you guys wanna leave tips and ideas feel free, thanks so much :3)

Ps: I can't really draw but I have the perfect pic in my head so if you guys wanna sketch something it would be awesome and I'm completely fine with it xD

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rektasaur said:

Ok so I love designing characters and junk so I came up with this character for a fighting anime. Tell me what you guys think i would love to hear feed back:D

Alexander is a genius/mercenary who uses insects to fight his battles. He has a massive arsenal of insects that he uses from spiders to wasp to roaches. He developed his on pheromone that makes him seem friendly towards the insects so they don't attack him. He has the posture of someone with back problems but he is very slim which makes him really good at sneaking around. He takes mercenary jobs to get money for his research. He also is skilled with a scalpel because of his long years in the field. He currently resigns in British Colombia because of his quick access to the jungle for more insects.

(thanks for reading guys, I'm new to this so if you guys wanna leave tips and ideas feel free, thanks so much :3)

Ps: I can't really draw but I have the perfect pic in my head so if you guys wanna sketch something it would be awesome and I'm completely fine with it xD

ya bro its not a good idea

im not tring to be mean, this is just muy opinion 

i mean the baron of insects and how is that even possible in the universe, if it is explain.

and i tought he was a chemist not mercernary and y the two occupation.

thats all!image.jpeg.83284e458a152ca97afe301d778c1551.jpeg

This is a well laid out character outline. The only criticism I have is you might want to tone down his age just a tad. For a man with immense agility he's quite old for his age. You might want to try at least early thirties or late twenties. Hope that helped. Good luck writing :)

• Like 1

Thanks so much for the advice and yes I did me Colombia auto correct is the devil xD

Ok the reason he is good with a scalpel is because of the  various experiments that he preformed on insects, the Chemistry side ties in with the pheromones and him knowing how the toxins of the insects work. How about changing his age to 27? He doesn't have dwarfism but i kinda based his build off of the hunch back of Norte dame or maybe doofinsmirtz from phineas and ferb. Instead of scalpel maybe I could say he uses various gas canisters or possibly test tubes full of different things? Tell me what you guys think of this revision? And is the nickname really that bad😂? You guys are really helpful and I appreciate it a lot😁

On 11/9/2017 at 1:45 PM, Rektasaur said:

Creating characters is vary useful do you get requests to create characters for peoples story's?

• Useful 1

I could see this happening, this sounds like a character i'd like. but maybe you should dive into with insects and bugs he uses. Also i could see him keeping like glass bottles of bugs and stuff that he uses as like insect-nades. Just imagine "Catch" *tosses bottle of angry cow killer ants at your feet*

• Useful 1

On 11/9/2017 at 4:19 PM, Rektasaur said:

Thanks so much for the advice and yes I did me Colombia auto correct is the devil xD

Ok the reason he is good with a scalpel is because of the  various experiments that he preformed on insects, the Chemistry side ties in with the pheromones and him knowing how the toxins of the insects work. How about changing his age to 27? He doesn't have dwarfism but i kinda based his build off of the hunch back of Norte dame or maybe doofinsmirtz from phineas and ferb. Instead of scalpel maybe I could say he uses various gas canisters or possibly test tubes full of different things? Tell me what you guys think of this revision? And is the nickname really that bad😂? You guys are really helpful and I appreciate it a lot😁

Edited by Rektasaur