Hi there.

Ozzie

Well, hello. I just joined and thought i'd say hi! Basically i'm not too old, pretty young, born in May 22, 2004. I'll let you do the math and figure out how old i am. Obviously like anime, not too big of a fan as i haven't watched more than 20+ YET. Never had any anime connected stuff in my life (Posters, figures, etc.)... Well probably a stuffed pikachu when i was younger. The first anime i have ever watched is Deadman Wonderland... still haven't figured out what the story was about cause "lazy" and don't want to go and figure it out. Didn't mention this but i'm from Latvia in Eastern Europe, English better than average here. 

Q:Why i'm here?

A:I don't know, started watching anime again so figured i'd join some random forums about anime and see how it goes.

Q:So... how old are you?

A:I thought someone might be a bit lazy to figure it out, i'm  13.

Q:Why did you make these Q/A things? 

A:I don't know.

• Like 2

Hey Ozzie! It's lovely to meet you! :D

I don't have any anime stuffs too mainly because I spend my money on other stuffs such as books and art stuffs. :P I've had a few stuffed toy from animes before but like you it was Pikachu and maybe Plue from fairytail (Although these stuffed toys are purely by circumstance. My mum buys stuffs which she find cute all the time XD)

You can call me Onee-san btw. If you like to! Since I am quite older than you by a few years. BUT I am not THAT old okay? Don't ya dare call me Obaa-san! :P

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Ozzie said:

Well, hello. I just joined and thought i'd say hi! Basically i'm not too old, pretty young, born in May 22, 2004. I'll let you do the math and figure out how old i am. Obviously like anime, not too big of a fan as i haven't watched more than 20+ YET. Never had any anime connected stuff in my life (Posters, figures, etc.)... Well probably a stuffed pikachu when i was younger. The first anime i have ever watched is Deadman Wonderland... still haven't figured out what the story was about cause "lazy" and don't want to go and figure it out. Didn't mention this but i'm from Latvia in Eastern Europe, English better than average here. 

Q:Why i'm here?

A:I don't know, started watching anime again so figured i'd join some random forums about anime and see how it goes.

Q:So... how old are you?

A:I thought someone might be a bit lazy to figure it out, i'm  13.

Q:Why did you make these Q/A things? 

A:I don't know.

Well let me welcome you here, Ozzie, I'm sure it'll be easy for you to make friends here (even if it wasn't for me). Great idea to introduce yourself, some new members don't and we are left with the 'mysterious mist' covering them.