My life

I am failing in life. Like exam grades, getting a girl, my behaviour in school is apauling and doing bad things with friends. So I started watching anime

Um I started watching anime like last to last year. But I did watch dragon ball z in the tv since I was 11. Favourite anime naruto - fairy tail - code geass - bleach - death note especially the ending of death note it was a tragic ending for me - attack on titans and Tokyo ghoul.

Worst anime I watched - clannad

most touching anime was angle beats the ending. 

Boring and interesting at times was the anime hunter x hunter the new one. 

Action packed anime gurren laggan.

reason for living to become king of the world. Lol. U watch it will happen. 

My age teen. My age when I’m king 21. 

Biggest achievement climbed a mountain on foot. I almost died like 100 times during the trip. 

A29EA456-8ECC-48E4-9AE9-F92C03F68A5E.jpeg

Favourite food chicken: roast, grilled, fried, curry with rice, and must be hand made by me. 

Edited by Part_time_anime
  • Sad 1

Well dats an introduction lol.

I would say, anime does help suppressing those feelings but I do want to add that finding something you like doing can get rid of those negative feelings ^^

Also, congrats on climbing that mountain, my lazy-self cant even go to the nearest Tescos haha

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DeadMeatKiller said:

Well dats an introduction lol.

I would say, anime does help suppressing those feelings but I do want to add that finding something you like doing can get rid of those negative feelings ^^

Also, congrats on climbing that mountain, my lazy-self cant even go to the nearest Tescos haha

Is something need to be a physical activity. That’s what ppl say. What’s  the something u like that gets rid of ur negative feelings. You don’t have to awenser. Btw I don’t have negative feelings. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Part_time_anime said:

Btw I don’t have negative feelings. 

I assumed u did by your first sentence lol

As for getting rid of negative feelings, i draw stuff i like Lel or play games but that can be 50/50 LUL especially competitive games.#TheFustration

Edited by DeadMeatKiller

5 minutes ago, DeadMeatKiller said:

I assumed u did by your first sentence lol

As for getting rid of negative feelings, i draw stuff i like Lel or play games but that can be 50/50 LUL

So u can draw. Lol only good thing I can draw is a anime character, goku from dbz, transforming in to a super sayain. Lol

On ‎8‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 4:08 AM, Part_time_anime said:

Is something need to be a physical activity. That’s what ppl say. What’s  the something u like that gets rid of ur negative feelings. 

for me , I enjoy being far away from any city (or even town) and just sitting relaxing listening to the world under a veranda and watch the sun rise whilst enjoying a good cup of coffee (and I did a fair bit of this when I worked on farms prier to the days work)

anyways hiya and welcome to the forums from me as well

Edited by Wodahs
  • Informative 1

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the forums.  I think with that list you might be interested in Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?  To me, it doesn't matter what got you into anime.  You're here now so welcome ^_^  And congrats on not dying on your way up the mountain.  I once did the "hanging ladder", a climb down the side of a canyon, dropped my phone down the side of the cliff twice and almost watched as a coworker nearly fell to her doom (she said, I can use the handholds in the rock, I don't need a rope...I was under the overhang, she was right above me.  All I heard was her scream and the rocks sliding down the canyon face and felt the horror of anticipation of her freefalling in front of me.  Thankfully, she grabbed the rope and hung there instead lol).  Will never do anything like that again.  Skydiving, not a problem.  Climbing down sheer rock...probably not the best thing for clumsy ol' me.

@Beocat

That’s a funny and a frightening story you have there. Thanks for sharing that

anyway 

I will say what got me into anime because I feel like it  

What got me in to anime was naruto. Then I found out what anime really was. But I did use to watch anime dragon ball z since I was born. But I didn’t know it was called anime I thought it was cartoons. But they are acctualy 2 driffrent things.