Digimon Adventure Tri. (2015)

EmperorQinmon

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are currently two eggs clickable, but we don't know how long it'll take for them to hatch.

But here's a thingy from a magazine: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-01-16/digimon-adventure-tri-new-visual-profiles-taichi-agumon/.83360

Yes, I know that two new eggs are up (Mimi and Sora's). What information do you hope they'll reveal once they're hatched? I'm hoping for some plot, seiyuu, music, or 02 character information. Like for the 02 group, will they be in this series only taking a backseat.

• 2 weeks later...

So on a work day I can get a lot of of clicks for that game...

Laptop: 1

iPad: 1

iPod Touch: 1

iPhone 4: 1

iPhone 5: 3

Neat, eh? Using the wifi I can get extra clicks. If I brought my laptop to work, I could get another click through that too. On the iPhone 5 I have LINE, but I can't do the extra wifi trick thing through that. Only once. With the browser, I can click once with the cellular data and then connect to wifi and get another. If I charge my Nook, I could use the browser through that and get a click through wifi and I'm sure I could if I used my PSP and 3DS. That'd be 10-11 clicks a day. lol Hm, let's toss in my Nook Color. IF I take that to work, I could also get an extra click.

See how desperate I am now? lol I want information darn it and if I could only remember where I put my iPod Touch and my 3DS charger. I don't have wifi in my apartment so I can only sneak it in at work. ^^

So on a work day I can get a lot of of clicks for that game...

Laptop: 1

iPad: 1

iPod Touch: 1

iPhone 4: 1

iPhone 5: 3

Neat, eh? Using the wifi I can get extra clicks. If I brought my laptop to work, I could get another click through that too. On the iPhone 5 I have LINE, but I can't do the extra wifi trick thing through that. Only once. With the browser, I can click once with the cellular data and then connect to wifi and get another. If I charge my Nook, I could use the browser through that and get a click through wifi and I'm sure I could if I used my PSP and 3DS. That'd be 10-11 clicks a day. lol Hm, let's toss in my Nook Color. IF I take that to work, I could also get an extra click.

See how desperate I am now? lol I want information darn it and if I could only remember where I put my iPod Touch and my 3DS charger. I don't have wifi in my apartment so I can only sneak it in at work. ^^

Wow, that's dedication. I also don't like DemiDevimon getting in the way of the eggs. I want new info stat! lol

• 4 weeks later...

Only so many clicks left now! Everyone, let's unite our digital powers and eliminate DemiDevimon! Together we can seize the new info!

EDIT!: We've reached the goal! The eggs have hatched! WAHOO! However the site seems to be having problems, so I can't see what we have unlocked.

Wannya... :C

• Like 1

I'm having trouble loading it too. I clicked the "!" box and the page is still trying to load. I wonder if too many people are trying to load it from all over the world.

Also, there's another egg left. It should be Tentomon's, although, I don't recall Adventure Tentomon's egg having stars...

Edit: Part of the page loaded. So the opening is Butter-Fly and Wada Kouji will be the one to do it. Brave Heart is the evo theme, but I didn't check the name right off to see if it was still Ayumi Miyazaki because I couldn't recall the kanji right off. Wada Kouji's name is super easy to read and I was so excited, I was trying to see what else was on the page.

The rest of the list that loaded then timed out, were the Digimon's seiyuu. From what I could tell barely, most look like they have their original seiyuu reprising their roles...but I think Palmon's is different, unless I'm misreading the kanji.

If anyone can manage to get the page to fully load, please save it and share it here.

• Like 1

Ok got this one to load. So, despite Palmon's seiyuu being credited as Yamada Kinoko (that's what the Japanese reads), she's also known as Mizowaki Shihomi (which is what I know her as).

So everyone for the Adventure Digimon are back.

image.thumb.jpg.ef24f7e555d516cd9ea8c6934234cbc5.jpg

I hope the next egg have like a very low hit count. The last one was just ridiculous. April is like three weeks away.

• Geano locked this topic