Digimon Adventure Tri. (2015)

EmperorQinmon

The 1999 master tracks are perfect as they are. No need for a rehash.

Koumi, don't go Gen-1 on us. There are reasons for re-singing them. The other songs are from over a decade ago, and that may seem odd to the new age audience. And besides, the 1999 versions still exist, it's not like the new versions will override them, there's nothing to worry about.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Koumi, don't go Gen-1 on us. There are reasons for re-singing them. The other songs are from over a decade ago, and that may seem odd to the new age audience. And besides, the 1999 versions still exist, it's not like the new versions will override them, there's nothing to worry about.

I hope 2015 songs have the exact same lyrics.

And speaking of "new age", does this mean that I should expect fangirls to see Takeru, activating the Crest of Gluttony as his dark side and see Beelzemon become Holy Angemon's Dark Evolution? In the card game, Holy Angemon can.

The other songs are instrumentals, image/character songs and Bolero.

And speaking of "new age", does this mean that I should expect fangirls to see Takeru, activating the Crest of Gluttony as his dark side and see Beelzemon become Holy Angemon's Dark Evolution? In the card game, Holy Angemon can.

Eh, what do you mean exactly?

I hope 2015 songs have the exact same lyrics.

The other songs are instrumentals, image/character songs and Bolero.

I doubt they'd change the lyrics. Will probably just re-record it, sorta like how Wada Kouji redid Butter-Fly a few years ago, Strong Version. At least it's not like Dragon Ball Kai or Sailor Moon Crystal...although, granted, both shows are retellings of the same story, minus the filler, but I miss the original music for both. Moonlight Densetsu is just iconic to me and is what I think of when I hear Sailor Moon...not that AKB-ish sounding stuff Sailor Moon Crystal has (I know it's not AKB, but it's another idol group). Dragon Ball Kai's intro when I did catch some eps wasn't so bad....but something about Head Chala just stood out more I guess and didn't feel or sound as generic as the stuff out now.

Luckily, I doubt we'll be getting this at all because both Wada Kouji and Miyazaki Ayumi are back.

https://twitter.com/Digi_advntr15th/status/579187139465715713/photo/1

If I'm reading this right. I think they say they are exhibiting the animation and digivices. I think?

Yeah, you're right, they are. I hadn't even thought about new Digivice models personally.

In the twitter feed I saw on the Nade-nade thing, it said that "re-fly" is his new mini-album that was to come out March 25. Re-fly, of course is the main track for it. Wonder what the other tracks are. *goes to cdjapan*.

Edit: Okay, I went to the cdjapan. The Tracklisting is...

Hirari ~re-fly ver.~

Kaze ~re-fly ver.~

bravery

Kibou no Kakera

Butter-Fly

re-fly

I'm curious what Kaze sounds like. I've always liked the song. I wonder if bravery, Kibou no Kakera, or re-fly will be used in this series. Kaze was released during the Tamers' era and Hirari was used for Savers.

In the twitter feed I saw on the Nade-nade thing, it said that "re-fly" is his new mini-album that was to come out March 25. Re-fly, of course is the main track for it. Wonder what the other tracks are. *goes to cdjapan*.

Edit: Okay, I went to the cdjapan. The Tracklisting is...

Hirari ~re-fly ver.~

Kaze ~re-fly ver.~

bravery

Kibou no Kakera

Butter-Fly

re-fly

I'm curious what Kaze sounds like. I've always liked the song. I wonder if bravery, Kibou no Kakera, or re-fly will be used in this series. Kaze was released during the Tamers' era and Hirari was used for Savers.

I've always felt that ~re-fly~ is more of Bandai Namco's way of saying "Thank You" to Kouji Wada's contributions to the Digimon franchise, especially when Bandai Namco owns both Digimon and the record label that releases ~re-fly~, Lantis.

I did notice a callback on the World Tour Arc: New York, Paris, Sydney. What's the 4th city?

I've always felt that ~re-fly~ is more of Bandai Namco's way of saying "Thank You" to Kouji Wada's contributions to the Digimon franchise, especially when Bandai Namco owns both Digimon and the record label that releases ~re-fly~, Lantis
Yeah, suppose so. He'd also been sick these past few years from cancer and stuff, so that could be it too and speaking of music, I wonder if AiM is going to do any songs for the series. I really do hope so.
I did notice a callback on the World Tour Arc: New York, Paris, Sydney. What's the 4th city?
Maybe either Moscow or Hong Kong. I didn't watch the video, only listened. ^^

Yeah, suppose so. He'd also been sick these past few years from cancer and stuff, so that could be it too and speaking of music, I wonder if AiM is going to do any songs for the series. I really do hope so.Maybe either Moscow or Hong Kong. I didn't watch the video, only listened. ^^

I rewatched the video and concluded it's Hong Kong, especially when the rooftops don't have the onion dome.

• 2 weeks later...

As this title will be airing sometime in April, I have designated this as the discussion thread for Digimon Adventure Tri. (2015) and moved it to the Anime Titles Discussion forum and will feature it on the front page slider.

I have also created a landing page for this title, if anyone is keen on editing it to include the OP, write some mini character profiles and create some screenshot galleries as it airs let me know. ;)

Uh um, D'you like putting stamps on things.? Well now you finally can!

https://twitter.com/Digi_advntr15th/status/586036854232748032/photo/1

So yeah, Digimon stamps.

Actually, it's for the app LINE. I have it and got those. They're like emoticons. I downloaded them.

June? ...Just love it... :/

Where did you get June from? It's a possibility, but I don't see it written anyplace.

Pretty excited about this, though it's a shame we don't have any real news yet. Oh well.

I wish this would be a more slice-of-life series than the first two seasons. I was kinda excited by the text-monologue displayed in the teaser trailer, where they talked about, "If we didn't meet these Digimon, we wouldn't have learned the lessons we have today" or something like that. Would be nice if they take the time to go on a spiritual journey of some sort, some kind of self-discovery inner-reflection to ponder on the things they've learned.

Even if they don't do that, I still wish they wouldn't take the usual route again, the generic, "Evil Digimon are taking over the Digital World and it's up to a group of teenagers with attitude to save the day before bedtime!" lol Something that brings a fresh perspective to the franchise like Tamers and Savers would be nice, or even X-Evolution.

• Geano locked this topic