Digimon Adventure Tri. (2015)

EmperorQinmon

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally! Something! Thanks for this information! Ironic how Taichi and Sora are in the same class still. That would mean that they've always been in the same class since their Hikarigaoka days so it's easy to see how they remained such good friends from such a young age. I also like that they mentioned regarding the Teenage Wolves, which does make sense. Seems I was right about Jou being in a high-level high-school or either a private high school. He comes from a family of doctors, so it would make sense. He went to a good school in 02 when in junior high.

I also like the fact that they did, in fact, acknowledge 02 actually happening....but still odd how they haven't mentioned the 02 kids, like, at all. I mean, come on, at least Ken! He's the REASON for the junk that happened in 02...mostly.

That aside, nice to see some kind of information. Thanks for sharing this. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

I saw that a while ago. What I don't get is why Takeru and Hikari weren't there. It's just super odd to me that they wouldn't be. I doubt school would be the issue because, by this point, Miyako, Daisuke, Ken, Takeru, and Hikari would all be in junior high school. I would also assume that they would all be OJH students, outside of Ken and Iori. We know Miyako is. I hope it's semi-explained why those two weren't there for that battle and when it happened. I would also hope that the 02 kids would actually show up. Is Alphamon the main threat and since the 02 kids couldn't do anything, the older group has to step in?

The movie's already had some pre-screenings here and some have written comments regarding it, but not sure if the 02 kids were mentioned outside of the stuff at the beginning.

Edited by Guest

WAIT! Where did that come from? I checked all through the official site, and there's nothing there about that!
It was streamed on NicoNico yesterday. There have also been prescreenings here in Japan for it sometime last week.

The whole first special, or just that scene?! Why didn't I know of this? Wouldn't the site have said something?
The first five minutes of the film was streamed on NIconico. As for the entire film, like I said, there was a prescreening sometime last week in theaters. The site probably did mention both of these on Twitter or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esfBQyAUQko

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

Well, only a few more days. I'm planning on going on opening day and I will take my Tentomon and Palmon plushies with me. I'm also planning on going in the evening to avoid kids. lol

I hope I can understand enough to get the gist at least.

Well, only a few more days. I'm planning on going on opening day and I will take my Tentomon and Palmon plushies with me. I'm also planning on going in the evening to avoid kids. lol

I hope I can understand enough to get the gist at least.

Oh right. I forgot you live i Japan. Cool, I wish you best of luck! :D

• Geano locked this topic