Nukemsloth

Has Anyone Seen the Anime Called “Free!”?

I don’t know if I should watch it yet, but I want some answers: Should I or should I not watch Free! ? It’s been on my watch list for a while, so what do you think? Do you think I should?

15F4B2DC-7ACE-46EE-850B-D8D489FE6FB1.jpeg

I literally have had the opening of the first season stuck in my head all day lol

I watched it back then when it first came out and I remember loving it (Makoto was my bae) - I don't know if I'd watch it now because I don't remember anything from the anime (except for the opening and Makoto), but I think you should give it a try if you're into topless guys - and also if you're looking for an anime with not too much story; more of a chill anime

• Like 1

I watched this and I actually enjoyed it. If you're looking for similar anime, look into Cheer Boys. It's got a good story and art isn't too bad either!

Yes! This is one of my favorites. I don't usually watch many "sports" animes, but I enjoyed this one for the simple plot and likable characters :) 

And I'm FREE! FREE FALLIN'!

Of course, you should totally watch it. I'd recommend Yuri on Ice too.