I feel like an idiot...

Izzy

Had the washer repair guy come over to fix the washer because before we moved out of our old place it wasn't running the rinse cycle or spinning out... Turns out the problem wasn't with the washer.. It was with the cold water at the old place... 😧 There goes sixty bucks for nothing. XD It works fine now.

• Agree 1
  • Cute (Kawaii) 1

That $60 did identify the problem so imo, it was $60 well spent. It could have been far more money to tell you that the cold water was the problem.

*Hugs Master*

Only an idiot would NOT call the repair guy and spend the $60 to find out what's wrong. Instead they would just let the machine rot. 

So no, you're NOT an idiot.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ryuji said:

That $60 did identify the problem so imo, it was $60 well spent. It could have been far more money to tell you that the cold water was the problem.

*Hugs Master*

*hugs back* Yeah, But still. 😧 If I had of just hooked it up and tried it once we moved into the apartment then I wouldn't have had to spend the money.

2 hours ago, EnviousEnvy said:

Only an idiot would NOT call the repair guy and spend the $60 to find out what's wrong. Instead they would just let the machine rot. 

So no, you're NOT an idiot.

Fair enough. Even though there was obviously nothing wrong with the washing machine. XD

57 minutes ago, Izzy said:

*hugs back* Yeah, But still. 😧 If I had of just hooked it up and tried it once we moved into the apartment then I wouldn't have had to spend the money.

What's done is done. No sense regretting it. Besides, there was a chance that the machine itself was broken. If it was broken and you tried to use it, someone could've gotten hurt or a huge mess could've been made. I believe you made the right decision. Better safe than sorry.

4 hours ago, Izzy said:

Yeah, True, but that money could have gone to something else.

Yep , something else , that it self could have also ended up being a waist of money

there is always something , dam money