Jump to content
New Registrations Suspended Read more... √ó
Sign in to follow this  
pierrem70

Have you ever had that feeling?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I know that this is completely random.¬†But have you ever had that feeling where you had a weird and strange day,¬†Watching Anime always makes you smile at the end. ūüėÄIt¬†gives you a buzzing feeling, and ends your day on a really good note because of Anime? Whenever i watch Anime i just get that warm feeling, Because i know that i will never get bored of Anime!!!! Its freaking awesome and KawaiiūüėÄūüėćūüôā

Anyway, i just wanted to know if anybody else had that same feeling watching Anime or even after watching it. It would definetely depend on what kind of Anime you are watching, but yeah! 

So ever had that feeling before? :)

At the moment im currently watching, Tomodachi I have no friends!!! Its such a great Anime :D :D 

Edited by pierrem70
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I can totally relate! It's not just weird or strange days, but I find that watching anime or reading manga can brighten my mood if I've had a boring or terrible day also. You bring up a good point that it does depend on the type of anime or manga - I think I binged Psycho-PASS when I was totally procrastinating for an exam and it actually made me think about a lot of stuff in addition to encouraging me to study in a strange turn of events lol. I think there is an anime or manga out there for every mood and I totally agree with you that I will never get bored of anime! It has the power to move a lot of people in different ways which I feel is its appeal and strength ^^ 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can relate! 

I love that feeling of seeing a satisfying moment in an anime that just makes you feel so at ease, like all the characters you cared about are finally happy for once.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, alupacard said:

Yeah, I can totally relate! It's not just weird or strange days, but I find that watching anime or reading manga can brighten my mood if I've had a boring or terrible day also. You bring up a good point that it does depend on the type of anime or manga - I think I binged Psycho-PASS when I was totally procrastinating for an exam and it actually made me think about a lot of stuff in addition to encouraging me to study in a strange turn of events lol. I think there is an anime or manga out there for every mood and I totally agree with you that I will never get bored of anime! It has the power to move a lot of people in different ways which I feel is its appeal and strength ^^ 

OMG same! Talking about manga, i'm actually thinking of buying my first ever Manga! :D I only started to getting in to Anime properly back in january Lol xD I am very looking forward to reading Manga!! :D OMG exams suck the worst :( hate them with a passion. Yes of course there is always an Anime out there, that people will like or have some kind of resemblance to! OMG same Anime is like Heaven on earth :) Yes exactly, it can be our strength to move on when things are tough, it can be our ticket to a new life! or it can inspire people to make things, or inspire people to do better! 

that's why i love Anime!! :D I also love the story outlines involved in Animes! :) 

8 hours ago, seemore_bhutts said:

I can relate! 

I love that feeling of seeing a satisfying moment in an anime that just makes you feel so at ease, like all the characters you cared about are finally happy for once.

OMG yes yes yes same here! :) Anime is just everything to me! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, pierrem70 said:

OMG same! Talking about manga, i'm actually thinking of buying my first ever Manga! :D I only started to getting in to Anime properly back in january Lol xD I am very looking forward to reading Manga!! :D OMG exams suck the worst :( hate them with a passion. Yes of course there is always an Anime out there, that people will like or have some kind of resemblance to! OMG same Anime is like Heaven on earth :) Yes exactly, it can be our strength to move on when things are tough, it can be our ticket to a new life! or it can inspire people to make things, or inspire people to do better! 

that's why i love Anime!!¬†:D¬†I also love the story outlines involved in Animes! :)¬†ÔĽŅÔĽŅ

OMG yes yes yes same here! :) Anime is just everything to me! 

Really~? What manga are you thinking about getting? Well, welcome to the anime family! As for exams, I feel the same way. I know that they are necessary, and while I don't hate studying at all, I really don't like that in a way, potential of a student is determined by them (sorry, bit of a rant there lol). I am really happy that you posted this topic because it's a nice space for people to appreciate and share their happiness with anime!

Story outlines? What do you mean by this? (sorry, English is not my strong point lol) :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2018 at 5:13 PM, xWickedNekox said:

Yes!... Anime always makes my day better!... :3

Yes OMG same! :D I love Anime with all my heart! :3 

14 hours ago, alupacard said:

Really~? What manga are you thinking about getting? Well, welcome to the anime family! As for exams, I feel the same way. I know that they are necessary, and while I don't hate studying at all, I really don't like that in a way, potential of a student is determined by them (sorry, bit of a rant there lol). I am really happy that you posted this topic because it's a nice space for people to appreciate and share their happiness with anime!

Story outlines? What do you mean by this? (sorry, English is not my strong point lol) :)

I'm not sure yet... :/ I may buy Boku wa Tomodachi  (I have no friends) it's a fantastic Anime and it really moved me allot :D Thank you very much! :D glad to be here :) Yeah i see what you mean, you don't mind studying but in that case you really don't want to care about studying, but you do it's okay Lol xD OMG thank you, i didn't think people would not be bothered about this topic, but Thank you so much! :D 

 

Hey it's okay :) sorry i didn't explain properly. Basically Story outline means there's always a beginning and an end to a story if that makes sense :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pierrem70 said:

Yes OMG same! :D I love Anime with all my heart! :3 

I'm not sure yet... :/ I may buy Boku wa Tomodachi  (I have no friends) it's a fantastic Anime and it really moved me allot :D Thank you very much! :D glad to be here :) Yeah i see what you mean, you don't mind studying but in that case you really don't want to care about studying, but you do it's okay Lol xD OMG thank you, i didn't think people would not be bothered about this topic, but Thank you so much! :D 

 

Hey it's okay :)¬†sorry i didn't explain properly.¬†Basically¬†Story outline means there's always a beginning and an end to a story if that makes sense :)ÔĽŅ¬†

I haven't watched/read that one yet, but it looks good! I will probably check it out later ^^ 

No, no need to apologize :) I totally get it now. I am not a person who likes cliffhangers and appreciate when stories are resolved too ^^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, alupacard said:

I haven't watched/read that one yet, but it looks good! I will probably check it out later ^^ 

No, no need to apologize :) I totally get it now. I am not a person who likes cliffhangers and appreciate when stories are resolved too ^^

You need to OMG it's such a great Anime! :D Ah that's good then i'm glad you understand now :) OMG i hate cliffhangers there so annoying! I love it when a story is resolved :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, pierrem70 said:

Yes OMG same! :D I love Anime with all my heart! :3 

Me too!... :3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, pierrem70 said:

You need to OMG it's such a great Anime! :D¬†Ah that's good then i'm glad you understand now :)¬†OMG i hate cliffhangers there so annoying! I love it when a story is resolved :)¬†ÔĽŅ

It looks interesting! Adding it to my list of animes for when I have some free time to binge ^^ and yes! Cliffhangers are especially terrible when the series is ongoing and I have to wait... ^^;

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anime makes me actually wildly depressed and I don't know why, I think I may be a masochist because after the feeling of sadness goes away all I do is crave it again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, alupacard said:

It looks interesting! Adding it to my list of animes for when I have some free time to binge ^^ and yes! Cliffhangers are especially terrible when the series is ongoing and I have to wait... ^^;

It is interesting! :D Yay i'm glad :) Please let me know if you liked it :) OMG yes i hate that the most Lol 

17 hours ago, Reiko said:

Anime makes me actually wildly depressed and I don't know why, I think I may be a masochist because after the feeling of sadness goes away all I do is crave it again.

hey that's okay no worries! :) Everyone can have a lot of emotions when it comes to Anime, Good or bad. I actually get depressed sometimes watching Anime, because the lives they have is not what i have and that makes me so depressed. Sometimes i watch this really good Anime, but there's a really sad ending and at the end i feel empty so i know how you feel. But i know what you mean though, hang in there man! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, pierrem70 said:

, hang in there man! :)

that makes me even more sad :(

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Reiko said:

that makes me even more sad :(

I'm sorry, i didn't mean to upset you :( I love your Avatar profile by the way! :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, pierrem70 said:

It is interesting! :D¬†Yay¬†i'm glad :)¬†Please let me know if you liked it :)¬†OMG yes i hate that the most Lol¬†ÔĽŅ

hey that's okay no worries! :) Everyone can have a lot of emotions when it comes to Anime, Good or bad. I actually get depressed sometimes watching Anime, because the lives they have is not what i have and that makes me so depressed. Sometimes i watch this really good Anime, but there's a really sad ending and at the end i feel empty so i know how you feel. But i know what you mean though, hang in there man! :) 

sure! Let's talk about it after I watch it :) what else have you been watching recently? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, alupacard said:

sure! Let's talk about it after I watch it :) what else have you been watching recently? 

Sounds good to me :) and i recently watched Tomodachi (I have no friends) Absolute masterpiece! :D Great Anime i definitely recommend to watch :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have severe ADHD and depression and for some reason anime makes a crap day into a happy day. I can forget all the terrible crap and be happy for a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By pierrem70
      So this has been on my mind for a while now, I love Anime so much it brings me joy and happiness!  and i know a lot of people on here also love Anime  But would you actually give up your life to enter the Anime world of your choice? It can be anything from Sword Art Online to Fairy tale, it's your choice in the end.  
      Personally i would definitely give up my life to enter the Anime world. Obviously i would take my family and friends with me as i care about them too much to let them go!  As for choosing which Anime to be in, I would love to be apart of either the HIGHSCHOOL DXD world, Plastic Memories world, or The seven deadly sins!  
      I know it's sad, but i just wanted to know peoples thoughts and opinions on this!  
      So now for the question.  
      Would you give up your life to enter the Anime world of your choice? 
       

       
       
    • By txGemgal3084
      Hi everyone, hope everyone everywhere is doing good if not I hope things will looking better soon for you. I just wanted to know what everyone is up to? Like what are you currently watching, reading, writing, drawing, or just general talking about. I'm a busy single parent so I don't really get a chance to talk with people who like the same things I like or even talk with people in general. So talk with me please about anything I'd like to share my thoughts and opinions with you all!!

    • By CasseyFujiwara
      I'm bored right now and couldn't pick the right anime to watch, could anyone of you guys help me in picking the right one? it would be much much help, arigatou!!

Anime Forums is where fans from around the world can gather to discuss anime and Japanese culture!  All anime fans are welcome. Take a moment to join us now!
√ó