☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

6 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

yea always have a back up when it comes money 

Trouble is, if I were to get into that, to ensure I have better income (the income I get is decent for my lifestyle, but not good enough for the next life change that will occur some day), I would not be able to do it well, since I do not have what I need to go through the entire process.

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

Even if it's a death pit of misery, despair, horrors, and shame?

In cases like that, it would be better to fake your own death. 🤣

• Funny 1

2 minutes ago, brycec said:

Trouble is, if I were to get into that, to ensure I have better income (the income I get is decent for my lifestyle, but not good enough for the next life change that will occur some day), I would not be able to do it well, since I do not have what I need to go through the entire process.

Understandable hopefully everything works out for u 

4 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Even if it's a death pit of misery, despair, horrors, and shame?

life sadly brings all that but at the end of the day u have to what u have to do to survive 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

Understandable hopefully everything works out for u 

Thanks. I just have to get other avenues established, unless I can get the equipment I need to get myself back in that kind of business (or Marzipan opens up to all devs).

4 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Indeed.  I lived that life for ten years.  Not interested in going back.  

I wish that life for no one and I agree btw sorry to hear u had to endure that life 

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

Appreciate that.  I think everyone should have to at least for a little while though.  Build character, establishes an understanding, and makes you humble.  If the world was ideal, no one would have to.  But it's not.

Indeed well said 

3 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

I think everyone should have to at least for a little while though.  Build character, establishes an understanding, and makes you humble.  If the world was ideal, no one would have to.  But it's not.

I think everyone does at some point, but, sadly, you also have people rallying in the streets, complaining about something they have every opportunity to change, if they put in the effort.

Heck, you could also have people give into the despair and deepen it to the point where they are no longer human, as we know it.

• Like 1

Its just Ms not Mrs lol im.a solo lurker/floater 

2 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

So, are we talking like Poltergeist tier ghosting?  Like, a sentient potato that just reeks havoc on everything?  Or are we talking Casper level ghosting?

Can i be in between the two like a silent kind of killer😂😛

38 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

Well guy problem but gonna move on from it

I see. Yes, it will not bring any good unless you move on.