☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

1 minute ago, brycec said:

Other than being annoyed about seeing the doctor, I am having a good day. What about you?

I guess that we successfully killed them all. 🤣

My day is good a little busy deal with angry customers is funny sometimes they complain about the dumbest things  and will do good sir 

9 hours ago, Kaga Koko said:

Anyway topic change which i don't know what to talk about 

Well, around here it always seems to come back to cake...
spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

3 hours ago, Lelouch said:

My day is good a little busy deal with angry customers is funny sometimes they complain about the dumbest things

Too bad you can show them that you are not to be trifled with, by stabbing them in the back of the hand. 🤣

I am glad that your day is good though.

8 minutes ago, brycec said:

Too bad you can show them that you are not to be trifled with, by stabbing them in the back of the hand. 🤣

I am glad that your day is good though.

😂 yea I don't let them get to me I just put myself on mute and laugh 

• Like 1

People lie all the time to get what they want sadly we have to deal with thst all the time here all we can do is report them and hope our security department handle it 

2 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

So - tiramisu?  Be a lot cooler if you meant tiramisu.  I could live on the stuff and have been known to buy full cakes for myself my birthday.

Mango float cake too plus i never have cake for my bday for a long time already

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

2 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

How was your day 

so far so good but went out awhile ago for a errand and another errand again this noon i melted from the heat lol and how about you how was your day?

2 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

so far so good but went out awhile ago for a errand and another errand again this noon i melted from the heat lol and how about you how was your day?

My day was busy people yell at my hear lol because someone messed their phone up or they don't know how to use it and I also had to deal with the heat once I went outside inside nice and cool with that ac on 

5 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

My day was busy people yell at my hear lol because someone messed their phone up or they don't know how to use it and I also had to deal with the heat once I went outside inside nice and cool with that ac on 

im deciding on either to get ice cream or coke float since im gonna pass by mcdonald's after i do my other errand.

2 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

im deciding on either to get ice cream or coke float since im gonna pass by mcdonald's after i do my other errand.

I say ice cream just my opinion  😁

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

Ice cream AND fries you say?  Insanity.  Although, people look at me funny when I cringe at bacon flavored pie I guess...

Must be an acquired pallet.

Haven't tried fries with ice cream maybe one day  😁

10 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

I think I'll go with the culinary skills in my own kitchen at that rate.  There's certainly plenty of food out there right now (because someone in this house who isn't me keeps going to the grocery store HUNGRY).

oh i like that a guy that can cook what will you cook though?

1 hour ago, The History Kid said:

Woked at RadioShack when it used to be a thing for a while.  Didn't have many people necessarily yelling at me about their phones, but did have people angry when we refused to take their EBT cards as payment for a "new iPhone 4."

🤣I thought iPhones were for rich people?

Still, people getting government benefits can be stupid sometimes.

2 hours ago, Lelouch said:

People lie all the time to get what they want sadly we have to deal with thst all the time here all we can do is report them and hope our security department handle it 

Sounds rough.

The department head should send out the full force to take down such people. 🤣

46 minutes ago, Kaga Koko said:

oh i like that a guy that can cook what will you cook though?

Hopefully, it is not you. Not sure how ghost potato would taste.

• Like 1