☆Wicked's Chat Corner!☆

xWickedNekox

11 minutes ago, Lelouch said:

ATM nothing lol we'll see after work what comes up hbu? 

Nothing for me either. I might want some anime on Plex, to get over what I mentioned was happening today.

I guess you can say we are part of the list of people with no life🤣

5 minutes ago, Seshi said:

I think you can recategorize that into the category of people trying to escape from life 🤣

🤣 I chose no life because people assume I have nothing better to than veg, even though they think there are all these exciting things I can do, or that I need a social life.

However, that would be quite accurate too. 🤣

9 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

I feel like I got hit with a bus carrying other busses that were all full of bricks...can it just be 9 or 10 already so I can sleep without worrying about waking up in the middle of the night, please??

Don't know. You might need to go rioting it the streets for that pleasure. 🤣

1 minute ago, The History Kid said:

Two consecutive emergency pages after the other.  First one was at 0330, the second was at 0700 - both for flooding.  Had just finished securing our offices in the basement of the building for the first page, then we got the second about water approaching a historical building.  Was the only one who showed up to the 0330 call.  Managed to sidestep a conference tonight because of it at least - but still, dizzy and tired now.

Get some sleep when u can and be safe out there 

14 minutes ago, Seshi said:

I get physically sick if I don’t sleep 

Don't you wish you never had to sleep though think of all you could do if you never needed sleep.

1 minute ago, ArchieKun said:

Don't you wish you never had to sleep though think of all you could do if you never needed sleep.

Add never needing the restroom either, and you really could get a lot more done.

22 minutes ago, brycec said:

Add never needing the restroom either, and you really could get a lot more done.

Yes agreed as a soda drinker I wish that was a thing find another way to just devolve or make your body safely digest your uric acid. Some desert animals can do that to a certain degree.

• Like 1