New Registrations Suspended Read more... ×

Posted (edited)

cant have tags without one thats totally unrelated one

so yea, i tend to play anime-gacha games on my phone most of the time (if not all time), and i was wondering, how many of the AF community (which is you guy's you ;o) play such games ?, it can be anything aslong as its gacha-anime-ish, (e.g alchemist code, fate GO,Fire emblem heroes,dragon ball, bleach, super monster..etc etc)

if you do play such gacha's, what is your favorite character (or waifu material for you) in such games ?!

post it below and lets have a discussion~!

and also, if you dont play gacha game's, what are your thought's on gacha game's ?, do you think its kind of like gambling in a certain way (e.g kind of like loot box in a way?) what are your thought's on people whom play such game's !?

incidentally i play the first 3 example's i gave, mostly FGO/alchemist code now a day's, but i also play FEH/log on it daily, but i cant seem to find the time to play it, what not with the event's on both alchemist and fgo going on atm!

(spoilered due to image being too big and taking space on thread, contains FGO/FEH/alchemist code content, and ill say it now, contains 3 big pictures for each game!)

incidentally, on FGO, 

a360cbda5853a1aa56e4a60a325d29f74402e533_hq.jpg.74a66d7d52d3db99340a67f275dcd047.jpg

kyutihime is literally waifu material for me, a yandere whom is fun to have, and would probably dominate some of the 4 star's if granted they get to close to MC >.>

and as for FEH, 

DF9uAVvUMAEXA6L.jpg.a4c4e09814b63f80b7219e4188a787c3.jpg

both ninian and julia are so hnnggg, my best tank unit is ninian, due to how much stat up's she can get, thus letting her live longer than most unit's, and she buffs allies

+5 on all stat's, thats so broken and fun >_>, theres also felicia, my main damage reducer, i even made her +4, and i intend to make her +10 !

as for alchemist code, 

9TD0ZeL.thumb.jpg.d765321362e03ca010566426fc16ed00.jpg

im trying to make lofia one of my main's, due to how fun she is, not many people seem to use her, along with courage (whom is a sniper) most people use gilgamesh, and in my case

his broken af >.>

the spoiler ends here, incidentally its a long post, mainly contains 3 big pictures

Edited by XII360
i am done with testing mode

I don't play them simply because (even though I'm a big time gamer) I'm not interested in mobile games. I have one game for my phone but it's definitely not anime related at all and the ones only reason it's on there is because I can play it on multiple game systems too. Otherwise I don't play mobile games and I have both a Nintendo Switch and a Nintendo 3DS that I can take anywhere so even if I'm not home I have a system I can still play, lol.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, EnviousEnvy said:

I don't play them simply because (even though I'm a big time gamer) I'm not interested in mobile games. I have one game for my phone but it's definitely not anime related at all and the ones only reason it's on there is because I can play it on multiple game systems too. Otherwise I don't play mobile games and I have both a Nintendo Switch and a Nintendo 3DS that I can take anywhere so even if I'm not home I have a system I can still play, lol.

i mean to be honest, mobile gaming is kind of low compared to other console games, and we cant really count it much as a console game (couse man, have you seen the amount of copy-paste games on playstore, jesus guys get some originality), and most gamers (most not all !) see mobile games as something to be frowned upon, so i dont blame ya ;o

i would do the same, but school will never allow me to bring my consoles to school, thus i must improvise!, incidentally my phone has internet so i can also surf the net or watch stuff on youtube, but i just tend to get absorbed(i forgot how absorbed was spelt a minute, jesus) in them >.>...

I had played only console games up until someone suggested that I play Mystic Messenger, which is a mobile otome game. I think that most mobile games leave a lot to be desired, but I really enjoyed MysMes. ^^

• Like 1

I was playing Granblue Fantasy and F/GO a lot last year. GBF I've stopped playing except for getting daily log-in bonuses and events that catch my eye like the Cardcaptor Sakura one. I feel F/GO isn't as time consuming to progress in, so I may pick it back up. Today I wasted a ton of quartz trying to get Okita Alter.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Frith said:

I was playing Granblue Fantasy and F/GO a lot last year. GBF I've stopped playing except for getting daily log-in bonuses and events that catch my eye like the Cardcaptor Sakura one. I feel F/GO isn't as time consuming to progress in, so I may pick it back up. Today I wasted a ton of quartz trying to get Okita Alter.  

never tried GBF, it felt fighting-ish and too much time consuming for me, feh/fgo/alch code already takes almost half a day if i wanna get through them all x.x

did you get okita alter ?!, luckyyyy, im playing on NA so probably release never (one more year to go woo), but i have a chance to get illya soon !

..assuming i dont waste it all on summer banner ugh