2. Absolute Duo

3. A Certain Magical Index

4. Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero

5. Akame Ga Kill

6. Akashic Records of Bastard Magical Instructor

7. Akibas Trip Red

8. Alderamin on the Sky

9. Alice & Zoroku

10. And You Thought There Never Is a Girl Online?

11. Anime Gataris

12. Aria the Scarlet Ammo

13. A Sisters All You Need

14. Assassination Classroom

15. Attack on Titan

16. Baka and Test

17. Beyond The Boundary

18. Black Bullet

19. Black Butler

20. Black Cat

21. Black Clover

22. Bleach

23. Blood Blockade Battlefront

24. Blood Lad

25. Blue Exorcist

26. Boruto

27. Brave Witches

28. Brothers Conflict

29. Castle Town Dandelion

30. Chaika the Coffin Princess

31. Chain Chronicle Light of Haecceitas

32. Chaos Child

33. Chaos Dragon

34. Charlotte

35. Chivalry of a Failed Knight

36. Chrome Shelled Regios

37. Chuunibyou

38. Citrus

39. Classroom of the Elite

40. Code Breaker

41. Code Geass

42. Code Realize

43. D.gray-man

44. Dagashi Kashi

45. Dance in the Vampire Bund

46. Danmachi

47. Darker Than Black

48. Darling In The Franxx

49. Date a Live

50. Deadman Wonderland

51. Death March To The Parallel World Rhapsody

52. Death Note

53. Death Parade

54. Demon King Daimao

55. Dies Irae

56. Divine Gate

57. Dragonar Academy

58. Dragon Ball Super

59. Endride

60. Fairy Tail

61. Fate/Apocrypha

62. Fate/zero

63. Fate Kaleid

64. First Love Monster

65. First Squad The Moment Of Truth

66. Free Iwatobi Swim Club Eternal Summer

67. Fullmetal Alchemist

68. Fuuka

69. Gabriel DropOut

70. Gamers

71. Garo the Animation

72. Godzilla

73. Gonna Be the Twin-tail

74. Grancrest

75. Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash

76. Guilty Crown

77. Haganai

78. Hamatora

79. Handa-kun

80. Hand Shakers

81. Heaven's Lost Property

82. Heavy Object

83. Hellsing Ultimate

84. Highschool Dxd

85. Highschool of the Dead

86. Hyouka

87. Hyperdimension Neptunia

88. Interviews With Monster Girls

89. Is

90. Is This a Zombie

91. Izetta the Last Witch

92. Juni Taisen Zodiac War

93. Karneval

94. Katana Maidens: Toji no Miko

95. Kaze No Stigma

96. Keijo!!!!!!!!

97. Kings Game

98. Kino's Journey

99. Kiss Him Not Me

100. K- K-project

101. Knight's & Magic

102. K-on

103. Konohana Kitan

104. Konosuba

105. Laughing Under the Clouds

106. Legend of Legendary Heroes

107. Log Horizon

108. Lord Marksman and Vanadis

109. Love Is Like a Cocktail

110. Love Live School Idol Project

111. Love Live Sunshine

112. Love Tyrant

113. Luck & Logic

114. Lucky Stars

115. Madoka Magica

116. Magical Warfare

117. Maken Ki

118. Maria the Virgin Witch

119. Masamune-kun's Revenge

120. Mikagura School Suite

121. Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

122. My First Girlfriend Is a Gal

123. My Little Monster

124. Naruto

125. New Game!

126. No Game No Life

127. Noragami

128. No-rin

129. Okami-san and Her Seven Companions

130. One Punch Man

131. Orange

132. Outbreak Company

133. Panty and Stocking

134. Plastic Memories

135. Re:creators

136. Re:zero

137. Recovery of an Mmo Junky

138. Restaurant to Another World

139. Riddle Story of Devil

140. Rosario Vampire

141. Saga of Tanya the Evil

142. Sakura Quest

143. Seiyu's Life

144. Sengoku Basara: Samurai Kings

145. Seraph of the End

146. Seven Deadly Sins

147. Seven Mortal Sins

148. Shimoneta Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes…

149. Shomin Sample

150. Shounen Maid

151. Shuffle

152. Sky Wizard Academy

153. Snow White With the Red Hair

154. Soul Eater

155. Soul Eater Not

156. Sword Art Online

157. Tales of Zestiria the x

158. The Ancient Magus Bride

159. The Asterisk War

160. The Devil Is a Part Timer

161. The Disastrous Life of Saiki k

162. The Future Diary

163. The Garden Of Words

164. The Heroic Legend of Arslan

165. The Irregular at Magic High School

166. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

167. The Pet Girl of Sakurasou

168. The Royal Tutor

169. The Sacred Blacksmith

170. The Silver Guardian

171. Tokyo Ghoul

172. Tokyo Ravens

173. Trickster

174. Trinity Seven

175. Ultimate Otaku Teacher

176. Unbreakable Machine Doll

177. Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle

178. Uq Holder

179. Urahara

180. Valkyrie Drive

181. We Without Wings

182. World Break

183. Worldend

184. Yamada's First Time

185. Yona Of The Dawn

186. Yozakura Quartet: Hana No Uta

187. Yurikuma

188. Yuri On Ice

189. Zero The Hero

190. Aldnoah.Zero

191. Your Name.

192. Haikyu!!

193. Steins;Gate

194. Aura

195. Amagi Brilliant Park

196. AOHARU X MACHINEGUN

197. Kiss x sis

198. When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace

199. Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online

200. Golden Kamuy

201. Legends of Galactic Heros

202. Dance with the Dragons

203. Swordgai

204. B The Beginning

205. Btoom!!!

206. How Not to Summon a Demon Lord

207. Angels of Death

208. Harukana Receive

209. Chio’s School Road

210. The Master of Ragnarok & Blesser of Einherjar

211. ISLAND

212. HANEBADO

213. Magical Gril Raising Project

214. Nanaka Prison

What do yeah think?

Pick 3 you like and 3 you don't and tell me why!

9 hours ago, Greeneyes said:

1. A Certain Magical Index
  2.    The Irregular at Magic High School
  3. Seven Deadly Sins
  4. Log Horizon
  5. Recovery of an Mmo Junky
  6. Snow White With the Red Hair

Okay...so 1 through 3 are ones I don't like.  A Certain Magical Index I bought blind and was appalled by its generic plot and bland overused characters.  The Irregular at Magic High I just couldn't stand the MC.  Seven Deadly Sins had a bit too much groping for my tastes. 

Now, 4 through 6 are ones that I really liked.  Log Horizon is by far one of my favorite anime (and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for season three to be released).  The characters are well written, the plot is intelligent and well crafted, and the story interests me.  Recovery of an MMO Junky is another I really enjoyed.  Romances have grown on me in the past 4 years or so and that is one that brought lots of smiles to my face.  Not to mention that the awkward, extreme shyness and romantic anxiety actually works well in this one due to the character's innate personalities (whereas in most other anime, it is a clumsy method of extending out romantic overtures and doesn't actually match the character's personality (as if they take on a different personality altogether when approaching love)).  Snow White with the Red Hair....well... I am a pharmacist....with Red Hair...  'Nough said there! 

Interesting that you order yours alphabetically.  I used to do that with my own but my collection grew to a point that I actually was having problems locating anime I wanted to watch because I had to be looking for them to find them (or scan through hundreds of anime trying to find something that pulled my interest).  Now, they are ordered first by main genre (like Trapped in a Video Game, Reverse Harem, Space Opera, Romance, etc) and second alphabetically.  It has made managing the collection feasible for me and when I'm looking for an anime to watch, it only takes me a minute to find something now.  Scanning through your list up there actually was a bit hard on my eyes (but my job has ruined my eyes so the eyestrain can be mostly blamed on that). 

Garo: The Animation is a great one. It has a proper sequel movie if you didn't know, titled Garo: Divine Flame. There are two other Garo anime however, Crimson Moon and Vanishing Line, both of which are completely unrelated to the Garo you've seen. Crimson Moon is a complete dumpster fire. Vanishing Line is very passable from what I've heard, I still need to watch it myself.

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! is certainly up there in my list of favourite romances, especially since it JUST had its finale movie released, which gave us JUST what everyone wanted that the show's 2 seasons didn't deliver. Go Kyoto Animation, you haven't failed me yet. Except for Myriad Colors Phantom World. We don't talk about that one.

Beyond the Boundary is also another great one by Kyoto Animation. Wonderful animation, good characters, I have very few complaints.

~~~

Danmachi is probably my most hated anime however. Thoughts here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ACf6Y-b9eq8UiDsPFIcd3x1xRL4KF8FDp5ZGwuaEsiU

And You Thought There Is Never A Girl Online is the sole reason I fucking despise cliffhangers now. Before that show, I could stand them. But when I found this show, I asked around my old forum about it, and EVERYONE said "ah ye mate it's super good." and when I asked if the romance goes places they all said "ah ye mate that's good too." but NAH, that ending was as bullshit, bland, and boring as the 100s of other ecchi school romcom series floating around out there that exist solely to farm money for the studio but people love them to death anyways for some damnable reason.

*inhale*

*exhale*

Seraph of the End pisses me off because its first episode or 2 were super good, with the setting and the idea of children hiding away and surviving in a city filled with vampires. There was risk, we rarely get children as main characters, and overall they could have done some really neat stuff with it. But NAH. They ditch that and instead go for the typical battle shounen style with whom is effectively a more spunky Eren from AoT as a main character. complete with a sword (of fukkin course) and an edgy colour palette. Cliches ensue for 2 seasons until the inevitable cliffhanger.

As for your list as a whole, I'm fine with it, of course. You do you, watch what you like.

It is however, incomplete, as you have not seen Senki Zesshou Symphogear yet.

On 8/5/2018 at 10:36 PM, Beocat said:

Okay...so 1 through 3 are ones I don't like.  A Certain Magical Index I bought blind and was appalled by its generic plot and bland overused characters.  The Irregular at Magic High I just couldn't stand the MC.  Seven Deadly Sins had a bit too much groping for my tastes. 

Now, 4 through 6 are ones that I really liked.  Log Horizon is by far one of my favorite anime (and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for season three to be released).  The characters are well written, the plot is intelligent and well crafted, and the story interests me.  Recovery of an MMO Junky is another I really enjoyed.  Romances have grown on me in the past 4 years or so and that is one that brought lots of smiles to my face.  Not to mention that the awkward, extreme shyness and romantic anxiety actually works well in this one due to the character's innate personalities (whereas in most other anime, it is a clumsy method of extending out romantic overtures and doesn't actually match the character's personality (as if they take on a different personality altogether when approaching love)).  Snow White with the Red Hair....well... I am a pharmacist....with Red Hair...  'Nough said there! 

Interesting that you order yours alphabetically.  I used to do that with my own but my collection grew to a point that I actually was having problems locating anime I wanted to watch because I had to be looking for them to find them (or scan through hundreds of anime trying to find something that pulled my interest).  Now, they are ordered first by main genre (like Trapped in a Video Game, Reverse Harem, Space Opera, Romance, etc) and second alphabetically.  It has made managing the collection feasible for me and when I'm looking for an anime to watch, it only takes me a minute to find something now.  Scanning through your list up there actually was a bit hard on my eyes (but my job has ruined my eyes so the eyestrain can be mostly blamed on that). 

Mmm I Agree for all your choices except for I like 7 Deadly Sins.

And I thought about arranging my anime alphabetically however I had trouble such as arranging fantasy anime in one category and like harem in another but then where would I put a title that had both.

10 hours ago, awesomedude20 said:

Garo: The Animation is a great one. It has a proper sequel movie if you didn't know, titled Garo: Divine Flame. There are two other Garo anime however, Crimson Moon and Vanishing Line, both of which are completely unrelated to the Garo you've seen. Crimson Moon is a complete dumpster fire. Vanishing Line is very passable from what I've heard, I still need to watch it myself.

Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! is certainly up there in my list of favourite romances, especially since it JUST had its finale movie released, which gave us JUST what everyone wanted that the show's 2 seasons didn't deliver. Go Kyoto Animation, you haven't failed me yet. Except for Myriad Colors Phantom World. We don't talk about that one.

Beyond the Boundary is also another great one by Kyoto Animation. Wonderful animation, good characters, I have very few complaints.

~~~

Danmachi is probably my most hated anime however. Thoughts here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ACf6Y-b9eq8UiDsPFIcd3x1xRL4KF8FDp5ZGwuaEsiU

And You Thought There Is Never A Girl Online is the sole reason I fucking despise cliffhangers now. Before that show, I could stand them. But when I found this show, I asked around my old forum about it, and EVERYONE said "ah ye mate it's super good." and when I asked if the romance goes places they all said "ah ye mate that's good too." but NAH, that ending was as bullshit, bland, and boring as the 100s of other ecchi school romcom series floating around out there that exist solely to farm money for the studio but people love them to death anyways for some damnable reason.

*inhale*

*exhale*

Seraph of the End pisses me off because its first episode or 2 were super good, with the setting and the idea of children hiding away and surviving in a city filled with vampires. There was risk, we rarely get children as main characters, and overall they could have done some really neat stuff with it. But NAH. They ditch that and instead go for the typical battle shounen style with whom is effectively a more spunky Eren from AoT as a main character. complete with a sword (of fukkin course) and an edgy colour palette. Cliches ensue for 2 seasons until the inevitable cliffhanger.

As for your list as a whole, I'm fine with it, of course. You do you, watch what you like.

It is however, incomplete, as you have not seen Senki Zesshou Symphogear yet.

Okay, I didn't especially love Garo I didn't  not like it was a pretty good show but the animation wasn't to my liking however the story was good I liked that.

And I really like Chuunibyou it was a great anime one of my top 30 anime!

Its been awhile since I watched "And you thought there is ne...." so I cant say how I felt about it but I do remember I didn't especially like it since there wasn't anything that really pulled my attention.

I totally agree with Seraph of the End I ended up dropping it for awhile until I could pull myself together to finish the series just to say I watched it.

And I don't just watch anime I think Ill like or that looks good I watch any anime show weather I like it or not, and I seen you recommend that anime one different topic and put it down on my to be watched list I really liked the trailer.