Digimon Adventure tri. Speculations and Expectations Thread Version II.

Koumi

Theories about the glasses girl and her odd cat digimon start: NOW!

Since we DID see Alphamon VS Omegamon, two of the Royal Knights, I'm expecting Tri. to give heavy references to the Knights of the Round Table, to the point the glasses girl is a TAKE THAT on Taiora/Takari shippers and her Digimon partner has a Mega based on Gwenhwyfar (Guinevere).

Since we DID see Alphamon VS Omegamon, two of the Royal Knights, I'm expecting Tri. to give heavy references to the Knights of the Round Table, to the point the glasses girl is a TAKE THAT on Taiora/Takari shippers and her Digimon partner has a Mega based on Gwenhwyfar (Guinevere).

A take that, as in a potential love interest for either Taichi or Takeru? Interesting...

Also, the cat could be a dude, and digivolve into Duftmon of the Royal Knights.

Well, the news is here. Digimon Adventure tri is a 6-part film series that will air its first part "(Saikai) meaning Reunion" on November 21st of this year. Also, the human children's voice actors have all been replaced with new ones.

The teaser trailer for this left me wanting more. How long will it take for all 6 parts of the movie to be shown? Time will tell. Since it's DIGIMON, I could wait a little longer.

There's a thing in the trailer that supports my theory that Takeru gonna be some form of emo. It's during the phase where he see parts of the Chosen Children's face and then their Digimon. Yamato is shown to be frowning at first, but then starts to smile. Takeru however is shown smiling, then very quickly dropping into a frown. Interesting, no?

There's a thing in the trailer that supports my theory that Takeru gonna be some form of emo. It's during the phase where he see parts of the Chosen Children's face and then their Digimon. Yamato is shown to be frowning at first, but then starts to smile. Takeru however is shown smiling, then very quickly dropping into a frown. Interesting, no?

To be honest, I found all the close-up shots a little cheesy when I first saw them. lol It's like they were all posing for a fashion show to look as badass as possible. haha...

Since it's DIGIMON, I could wait a little longer.

After learning that it's gonna be almost a year before the subs come out, I kinda stopped caring at that point. Waiting a year everyday for a show isn't my idea of a life.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Now that it's revealed Meikuumon is the carrier of the infection, I wonder what's the secret Maki is withholding with the agency.

Maki does seem suspicious, right? I myself wonder what the Digimon Emperor's going to do, especially since he kidnapped Meicoomon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Geano locked this topic