Looking for a weird anime

Guest SStorm

Guest SStorm

Hey guys, this is my first post here.

I need your help to remember the name of a really weird anime that I watched a few years ago.
I can remember very little, but I remember this: 

A scene where a couple (the protagonists) is hiding from a giant, they are in a room and the giant is looking for them on the streets.
Some people in this anime turn into demons or monsters that have really big mouths and eat people, I don't remember if they were always monsters disguised as humans or if they turn into humans.

The female protagonist is a monster or is turning into one (not sure about this).

The anime is VERY violent, blood and gore everywhere. 

I believe there is a clan or a group that fights those demons.

By the end of the series it gets really weird, the main villain is revealed to be a monster trying to destroy the world or something, I remember a scene where a giant ball rolls over the city, and I think the giant guy from before is on top of it, but I may be wrong about that.

Any ideas?

Cheers!

By giant, do you mean a GIANT (size of buildings for example), or just a tall person (7footer)? And is it a mecha or is it organic?

The only other thing that pops into my mind is Straight Jacket. Never watched it so can't confirm there.

Guest SStorm

Hmm he was not a tall person, he was as big as a building, but not like Godzilla. He had a wide body too, like Kingpin.
I remember the scene where he was searching for the couple and he looked into the window of the room where they were... might have been 2 or 3 stories high.

I have a vague memory of some APC or some kind of vehicles that was used to kill the monsters. 

Damn this thing has been haunting me for a month and I cant find it. I watched it back in 2012 or 2011 not sure. 

52 minutes ago, Guest SStorm said:

Hmm he was not a tall person, he was as big as a building, but not like Godzilla. He had a wide body too, like Kingpin.
I remember the scene where he was searching for the couple and he looked into the window of the room where they were... might have been 2 or 3 stories high.

I have a vague memory of some APC or some kind of vehicles that was used to kill the monsters. 

Damn this thing has been haunting me for a month and I cant find it. I watched it back in 2012 or 2011 not sure. 

I have never heard or seen an anime like what your describing are you sure that your not confusing attack on titan with another show? If not what made them diffrent? Art style? Gore? Plot? Anything?

16 hours ago, Guest SStorm said:

The female protagonist is a monster or is turning into one (not sure about this).

The anime is VERY violent, blood and gore everywhere. 

Blood C, maybe? It's notorious for being one of the goriest anime out there &  has a female protagonist who turns out to be inhuman.

g6121oX.giforiginal.gif

Edited by Ohiotaku