An Introduction

Dougger16

Hey guys! I am 29. I have a loving wife and two kids. I love anime. I grew up watching DBZ in the 90s and then started watching subbed anime in the early 2000s like Naruto and Bleach before that had hit America. Now, I am madly in with My Hero Academia. I even started a YouTube channel all about it! If I had to say what my top 3 anime are it would be:

1.My Hero Academia

2.Death Note

3.Parasyte

(Note: I love dragon ball and I can’t quite rate it because I am always in the mood for it lol) 

Welcome to the forums! It is always good to see someone who retained their love of anime from their younger years. I too started in the 90s and have continued since. My favorites are a bit different but it is cool that you started a channel.

I've actually never watched those you listed (except for DBZ of course) but I'm sure I'm the exception to the rule on that one :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dougger16 said:

Hey guys! I am 29. I have a loving wife and two kids. I love anime. I grew up watching DBZ in the 90s and then started watching subbed anime in the early 2000s like Naruto and Bleach before that had hit America. Now, I am madly in with My Hero Academia.

Hello and welcome Dougger16!!

I'm a fan of My Hero Academia too. I haven't watched season 3 yet. Is it any good? What do you think about it?

Welcome to AF sounds like quite the anime journey. Thats very similar to how I started DBZ, and SM were my first course. Though SM is what inspired me to appreciate subbed content far far more. Though DBZ, and a couple others are okay in their dub format. 

Hope you have a great time here with us, and hope to see you around. If you ever need anything feel free to let me know my inbox is always open. :) 

• Like 1