about ani tore xx season 2

dcrigg

From what I understand, this is an advertisement anime to try and get Japanese men & women to the gym. It also has a lot of fan service. Not really sure if you were aware of that, but if that’s what’s bothering you, I’d understand.

If you’re looking for a REAL Slice of Life anime, there are far better ones out there that don’t focus on fan service or ecchi material. Give us a shout if you’d like to get an anime recommendation.

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 2:47 PM, Seshi said:

From what I understand, this is an advertisement anime to try and get Japanese men & women to the gym. It also has a lot of fan service. Not really sure if you were aware of that, but if that’s what’s bothering you, I’d understand.

That's not what I mean and that is not what is bothering me at all you're missing the point

You are to Vague.
Vague comes from the Latin vagus, which means wandering or rambling. Think of a vagabond, someone who wanders around the world with only a vague idea of where he's going. There are a few big, impressive words for vague, including ambiguous, nebulous, and tenebrous.

If we want to understand what scene you mean you need to be a little more Specific.
Specific also means "detailed and exact." That's the sense of the word that comes into play when a teacher advises you to be as specific as possible. Indeed, specific writing paints a picture. Say your friend Angela lives on a soybean farm in Iowa and takes Claritin for her pollen allergy. That might not be the most interesting fact in the world, but it's a lot more interesting than saying you have a friend who lives in the Midwest and takes medicine for a problem. If the sentence about Angela's pollen allergy is interesting at all, it's because of the specifics.

I and probably more people Have no clue what scene bothers you.

• Winner 1

What is bothering me is an extra scene from the last ep of season 2 it is this character,who wears glasses,professes her feelings to the POV character and reacts surprised or something so I want to discuss about this because I can't understand it and I want to get to the bottom of it.Its an extra scene because it comes from the Blu Ray release of the anime

someone please already!!!! explain!!

I losing patience SOMEBODY DISCUSS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, dcrigg said:

@Humbby  HEY!!!!

I havent seen it so I cant help but I managed to get information out of you. Now maybe someone Who has seen it might be able to help you...

• Like 1

On 5/2/2019 at 4:24 PM, dcrigg said:

Sorry but I want to a discussion about some particular scene in that bothers

On 5/3/2019 at 1:24 AM, dcrigg said:

I did watch that too but there has been another season 2 and like I said there something particular I need to know about from the last ep from season 2

7 hours ago, dcrigg said:

Helloooo!!!!!!! somebody please discuss with me already!!!!!

6 hours ago, dcrigg said:

That's not what I mean and that is not what is bothering me at all you're missing the point

6 hours ago, dcrigg said:

What is bothering me is an extra scene from the last ep of season 2 it is this character,who wears glasses,professes her feelings to the POV character and reacts surprised or something so I want to discuss about this because I can't understand it and I want to get to the bottom of it.Its an extra scene because it comes from the Blu Ray release of the anime

someone please already!!!! explain!!

I losing patience SOMEBODY DISCUSS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, dcrigg said:

@Humbby  I told you what was bothering but then you won't even help me with my discussion then 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 hours ago, dcrigg said:

@Humbby  HEY!!!!

3 hours ago, dcrigg said:

@Seshi  hey!!

we understand your concern and problems (for me, i dont really, as i have not seen the show you are talking about), but please, refrain from assaulting other users

please dont force people into posting in your thread to join a "discussion", especially if that person has not even the slightless clue of what the anime is

thanks for understanding