It is refreshingly dark in here.

Seira

Yes I can't think of anything better to say than something the avatar I chose would say.

Well, I was searching for an anime forum for about the last time ever considering I can't get into the really active ones, the somewhat active ones never seem to have others interested in the titles I'm more into, and the inactive ones aren't active. So. I found this. Which is about the middle ground while also having a few airing threads of stuff I'm following, so neat!

I'm also gonna mention it slipped my mind anything related to here was affiliated with AI, which I am an admin at with the same name, until I saw Optic. ^^;

Fav anime is on my profile, top 3 are REALLY ones that have and are sticking. So when I think about it, I did have quite a bit more to say than nothing at all.

• Like 1

Welcome to Anime Forums, Seira! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Toradora and Clannad are among my favorite anime as well. I was pretty surprised to see D-Frag on your list though, was it really that good? I was expecting just a generic school harem anime, and just decided to skip over it as there was other stuff I wanted to watch, and something had to get left out.

I was pretty surprised to see D-Frag on your list though, was it really that good?

For me it and Nozaki-kun are my favorite comedies, and with that being my all time favorite genre, I just had to put it there. I burst out laughing so much during those 2, I really can't help but keep it there for a long time... that could just be me though, but I've heard pretty good praise for it on the other couple places I've actually stayed at.

EDIT: Oh, not really a harem either though. When you think about practically no one really showing romantic interest and even if they do it takes an extreme back seat to the pure comedy this one has... I mainly stayed for the retorts, honestly.

For me it and Nozaki-kun are my favorite comedies, and with that being my all time favorite genre, I just had to put it there. I burst out laughing so much during those 2, I really can't help but keep it there for a long time... that could just be me though, but I've heard pretty good praise for it on the other couple places I've actually stayed at.

Since I did enjoy Nozaki-kun as well, maybe I'll give it a try. Although, I can't guarantee I'll get to it anytime soon, as I'm already watching 15 shows right now, and have a lot of anime on my plan to watch as it is.

I've noticed your anime list Wiki is shaping up nicely, is that something you've been working on yourself?

It's a joint effort between the admins. Nagato mostly does some other things, and Viserys has been a lot more busy, so it is mostly me and Sugi though.

• Informative 1

• 2 weeks later...