Hello everybody!

Mystical

Hello! I am Isabel. I'm from Ecuador and I'm 26 years old.

I really enjoy anime, and I like the idea of being able to talk about it with others. I'm currently watching Naruto and Pokémon, but I've also watched Digimon, Dragon Ball (not the most recent ones though) and started to watch hunter x hunter since some friends recommended it to me.

Other than that I also enjoy anime movies like Spirited Away and Your Name. I think those movies were really beautiful and well made. Anyway, I hope to meet others I can share my interests with! ^^

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Keiko said:

@Mystical

I welcome you to Anime Forums, Isabel. Feel free to browse and create content.

Thank you, Keiko!

3 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

Hi there!I think every single anime you mentioned is great! There are others with the same interest here too :) 

Hi! That's good to hear ^^

• Friendly 1

Hey Mystical ~ welcome aboard, nice to meet you.

I like shounen anime, that is pretty much what brought me here. Feel free to join in our weekly discussions in the Anime section and or make your own discussion thread for your favorite anime and see if anyone wants to jump in.

Hope you enjoy your stay 🤗

• Friendly 1

I watched Naruto as a teen, as it was airing. I have also watched Bleach, DBZ, One Piece (dropped it though) and many average length anime. My favorites being Claymore, Accel World, Haikyuu!, Hajime no Ippo, Histories strongest disciple Kenichi, Trigun, and currently airing Rising of the Shield Hero, and Demon slayer 😃

Enjoy the forums!

• Like 1