hello :) new here

wu xie

hello there. i'm new to this site, i'm 17 and i've loved anime since i was young. i've always enjoyed forums (i was on disqus for a while but it's kinda dead) and voicing out my opinion so i hope i enjoy my time here.

i'm still awkward with how things work on this site so please excuse me if i make any mistakes :blush:

• Like 3

Hi @wu xie, welcome to AF. :angel:

Nice to see an avid forum fan. Do you have a list of some of your favourite titles/genres?

Hope you enjoy your stay here - any questions let us know!

thank you <3

my favourite genres for anime would probably only be action, and for manga its psychological and romance :)

my favourite anime series is definitely hunter x hunter 2011 and detective conan and for manga pandora hearts takes the cake.

• Like 1

Hey there! And welcome to the forums!^_^^_^^_^

We''re all very friendly (I'm SUPER friendly unless someone eats Mr.Cake...) and you and I share the same taste of anime!(y)(y)

Well, anyways. Enjoy your stay here at the forums!

Love,

AniMeFReaK

Hey there! And welcome to the forums!^_^^_^^_^

We''re all very friendly (I'm SUPER friendly unless someone eats Mr.Cake...) and you and I share the same taste of anime!(y)(y)

Well, anyways. Enjoy your stay here at the forums!

Love,

AniMeFReaK

thank you :)

voicing out my opinion so i hope i enjoy my time here.

You won't have a problem with that here :D

i'm still awkward with how things work on this site so please excuse me if i make any mistakes :blush:

I'll be your guide if ever you'll nees help! Just hit me up and don't be shy! ;)

Btw, Welcome to the community! I think we're on the same age and stuffs which makes me so glad cause some of our members are either older or younger than me here! :D Hajimemashite desu! ~~

• Like 1

You won't have a problem with that here :D

I'll be your guide if ever you'll nees help! Just hit me up and don't be shy! ;)

Btw, Welcome to the community! I think we're on the same age and stuffs which makes me so glad cause some of our members are either older or younger than me here! :D Hajimemashite desu! ~~

thank you so much <3

i hope we can be friends :)

• Friendly 1

Welcome to the community.

I hope you enjoy your time, as everyone is fairly friendly.

What are some of your favorite anime?

personally, my favourites are probably hunter x hunter 2011, detective conan, assassination classroom and that's all that i can think of that i extremely love, there are others but at the moment those are my top 3

I think we're friends already! Hajimemashite! What's the story behind your name?

it's a weird story :blush:

i'm a person who likes to express what i like but very subtly, so when it comes to usernames i like it to be related to something i like but it's subtle so no one would notice. wu xie is just a name of one of the characters an actor i like has played (he's chinese haha), does that make sense? xD

anyway how about you?

• Like 1

it's a weird story :blush:

i'm a person who likes to express what i like but very subtly, so when it comes to usernames i like it to be related to something i like but it's subtle so no one would notice. wu xie is just a name of one of the characters an actor i like has played (he's chinese haha), does that make sense? xD

Makes sense for me :D Are you a Chinese? Perhaps.

anyway how about you?

As for me "Rye" is a nickname my friends on the internet calls me since it is somewhat the first three letters of my name. Coincidentally Rye is a kind of crop right? That can be made as liquor or bread. For the potatoes, I saw this kawaii potatoes online and kinda thought of myself as a potato (In a way which I dunno why tbh) So eventually I just became a RyePotato -- a mixed breed between a Rye and Potato :D Not much of an interseting story though. :P

[spoiler=Kawaii Potato I saw]59e217aa573cb_raf220x200075ffafafa-ca443f4786_u1.jpg.07a930d1c5a4e92aa68ff0e5e8c767b0.jpg

pugtato_426.jpg.4517e33c42bf68a7c805c75fb83c4df1.jpg

• Like 1

Makes sense for me :D Are you a Chinese? Perhaps.

As for me "Rye" is a nickname my friends on the internet calls me since it is somewhat the first three letters of my name. Coincidentally Rye is a kind of crop right? That can be made as liquor or bread. For the potatoes, I saw this kawaii potatoes online and kinda thought of myself as a potato (In a way which I dunno why tbh) So eventually I just became a RyePotato -- a mixed breed between a Rye and Potato :D Not much of an interseting story though. :P

[spoiler=Kawaii Potato I saw][ATTACH]32823[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]32824[/ATTACH]

aha yea i'm half chinese (the other half if viet) idk any chinese though xD

thats so cute :) i love me some potatoes

some of our members are either older or younger than me here! :D

Some people guess my age wrong, even though it is publicly available. Then again, I do not exactly act my age.

personally, my favourites are probably hunter x hunter 2011, detective conan, assassination classroom and that's all that i can think of that i extremely love, there are others but at the moment those are my top 3

I am a Detective Conan fan myself, though I prefer the manga.

• Like 1

I am a Detective Conan fan myself, though I prefer the manga.

i enjoy both the anime and manga, i haven't been catching up with the manga recently though (i read it on my phone but it broke), i think i'm like 40 chapters behind.

i enjoy both the anime and manga, i haven't been catching up with the manga recently though (i read it on my phone but it broke), i think i'm like 40 chapters behind.

I see I think I last read chapter 999 or so, and I also review the volumes that get released by Viz Media on a regular basis.