Jump to content

ReverzerO

AF Member
  • Posts

    536
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by ReverzerO

  1. Im happy for you, you had girlfriend here My day is complete reading something epic this afternoon not a riddle one
  2. Trying to create an avatar using this style but the output size is heavy therefore, cant use here. Cant optimize, the quality will become poor.
  3. Am listening to something new today It s so nice to see them again and feels like nothing change
  4. So cute wait,, am expired oh i mean inspired, am goin to make one now
  5. Idol magical Girl Toy Oldest Anime?
  6. Crimson Orochi from God Eater 2 Rage Burst or all Bosses when you set the lvl to the highest Perilous99 using only those big weapons countering enemies's attacks accurately, if fail, instant dead or 0.01% health remaining depends what build you did. I like this game because it ll almost a pure skill game. Unlike final fantasy or other lvl up games you need to grind and farm in order to beat high stat bosses. I ll include Devil May Cry games too because there are chances you need to speedrun the boss in order to get the achievement you want. DMC 5 is one of the hardest, they rated 10/10 difficulty.
  7. This is Wendy and Carla from Fairy Tail if im not mistaken
  8. These are true arts I wanted to see when we went to the pool lastime, I saw hiring along the road regarding sculpture but am sure you dont like the salary or wages Am speaking of woodworks sculptures It s normal to be senti, atleast you have a very colorful past Me? No I wont discuss here, this is your thread, your story Btw, I think you forgot something, where s the graphic arts? Am just following up hehe also, your latest wip are cool
  9. 25gb of video? That s probably a one long anime Skulpture? Graphic artist? Pls lemme see some am begging I can feel this "break through your skill ceiling" so true and need to find something to neutralize that feeling. Your friend is a master? I can picture that in mind! Like what said before I already met many artist including yourself. Those level that is hard to reach and very inspirational Atleast you have a goal from getting commissions for your family, things and especially Beer thanks for the beer but my tongue rejects anytype of alcoholic beverages That link, freelancer, that was a so cool position
  10. Lol I havent did anything yet. Maybe you can help by providing pictures you wanted to use
  11. ReverzerO

    Members pics

    Thats why you can buy expensive computers You're so amazing sir salute
  12. I can feel you are moody artist that needs a strong motivation to create arts! Me I dont know, am getting my motivation using cute renders My latest graphics nowaday are all females but motivation to create something different is still sleeping! I cant even continue my lessons in Adobe Animate and Cinema4d and Am so lazy to put some addons to my photoshop like plugins, filters, actions, brushes and so~ Speaking of graphics artist, am once before like yourself after graduating college tho am a working student at the library till grad supporting my parents. As an artist, earning here is good because it's a daily basis but after several years it feels it destroying my eyes because am also gaming so I switched different jobs without computers By the way, are you earning well gettin a commision?
  13. You need to spam more and stay longer on this site! That what I understood to achieve benefits like you can upload avatar for the maximum size of 1.4mb. The signature I provided is working just fine for me. Here's the resized version, 533x200px. I hope it work or maybe there is a weight limit after restricting the dimension size? There is no harm in trying anyway hehe~
  14. Welcome If you want an animated avatar just let me know the one I posted earlier is a super rush version About embedding your signature below your posts, just follow sir Dragon's tutorial or you can just 'copy and paste' the one I embedded here in your account->account settings->settings area->signature.
  15. ReverzerO

    Members pics

    I guess you are assigned in the engineering department or scientist or work under ground besides lava and magma or in a corporation with big building forging some airplane parts dont know because my prev works arent related to any of launching spacecraft to pluto however I like the work you in seems so cool aside from having my own business in the future
  16. Am goin' to cook altho am not a cook
  17. Waw you re so fired up share some of your fire pls I like this one, so cute
  18. ReverzerO

    Members pics

    Sir, your work seems to be that dangerous needed to wear those shields. What if lvl2 or higher? You have to wear gas mask and armor Anyway, I think I need to post an outdated pic instead of those newer pic that was taken during our grad pictorial. I really dislike the edit of that studio
  19. I dont know about this anime but the girl seems to be so sweet",
  20. Due to Lightning and Thunder and Heavy Rain won't allow me to play video game, I found something to do before I fall asleep like her hehe,
  21. Okay those actually hard to guess hehe tc",
×
×
  • Create New...