-
Posts
536 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by ReverzerO
-
Necro type little girl will definitely win, the one who resurrect dead topics Edit: Even a new topic creator little girl will still win These type of little girls are very poweful
-
Im trying to create something lastnight and here are what I did today Maybe tomorrow am going to add animated texts, Original Images: Gif Images: I want these to be in apng format for better quality but imgur only accept 20mb size and below.
-
I expect no less from a little girl to be thinking this way
-
Feels like youre still in grade school yet you are now thinking too old
-
Sooner you ll be qualified as the tallest girl in guinness world of record I wish to have nintendo switch 2
-
Hope she s not in critical condition tc~
-
Dont know whats happening?! All I can say, get well soon dear and eat well, from stranger friend
-
Try other things to do to neutralize that feeling! I think I am in the same situation, I lost interest for gaming so here I am active in forums, doing some animation and physical activities
-
Sleepy as usual
-
I absolutely HATE when people excuse Hisoka!! (HxH)
ReverzerO replied to loveku's topic in Anime Discussion
Maybe it s wrong to call him 'lust for power' he s just like Natsu Dragneel that is very gutsy but far different personality! He s merciless when his opponent is far weaker than him without potential in the future. He want to fight Chrollo because there is no assurance he s goin to win against him while the 2 12yrs old, he s waiting them to be more powerful due to their deadly potential. According to humors, Hisoka and Ging have agreement to look over Gon and develop his potential! Dont know maybe Hisoka is a good actor hiding his true goal toward Gon! You can call me weird because I like Hisoka s role in the series p s I want to see him in the Dark Continent Arc -
Isekais is a new word for me help me etymologist lol,, a minute ago - - so there I searched the shorter word isekai meaning the main protagonist was sent to another world something like that right? Speaking of backlog, am avoiding having a backlog same in video games! Dont know but it feels burden to me because so many other things to do
-
Kuudere I guess known as "Cool-Dere" who appears cold, expressionless, and unapproachable at first glance, but becomes cute, lovey-dovey!
-
Yes I forgot Sailor Moon I watched these anime when am still a little brat. I was also thinking if Vision of Escaflowne and Fushigi Yuugi are magical anime because I entirely forgot the story, only the titles are the remaining fragments in my brain lol
-
Magic Knight Rayearth and Cardcaptor Sakura is i guess suit for you but they are old
-
Im happy am able to hit under 38mins speedrun of re4r separate ways on the ps5 newgame+ world records in pc are very hard to break because they used glitches and adjusting pc performance to have additional running %
-
Never been better!
-
Sure why not got this during pandemic with my lady boss after infected covid twice
-
The background and the render standout well and really looks neat
-
Thanks sir I ll try to make avatar too, am still bored gaming
-
Done, a bit realistic version, thanks for viewing
-
Am working with the new signatue the other day and almost done yesterday. There will some changes soon
-
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Already bought the game but planning to play later. Havent started my speedrun of RE4R separate ways, am so busy this week
-
Backreading to your thread and I found that your using your photo captured as bg of your main render so thats technically cool what if you try use some filters that makes the background more anime or cartoon that fits to the main render especially the Asuna and Kirito sig?
-
Inactive boards dropped my motivation unlike before it was so active and very lively. They dont know there are a lot of possibilities this age including that AI art! Some are mixing their art with AI, some are with pride, they are confident with their skills without out AI.
-
Yup and I think I already post some feedback in your threads except to your latest creations Am glad you guys are active unlike me, I think am on my limit or just being bored and without motivation but I can still feel a lot of possibilities around me!
Anime Forums
A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!
Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.