-
Posts
528 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Blogs
Everything posted by ReverzerO
-
'Nearly' indestructible is his weakness! When Dante found the core, he will strike that and turn the situation around. If you say indestructible with infinite possibilities, that s a different story.
-
Try using different colors are your arts made only using a single app especially the one with background and water mark?
-
I fought Dante using Nero when I was playing dmc 4 before and his attacks are very fatal! When you got hit by sword, you ll never escape those following attacks and feels every single hit was critical ps he can also fight mid and long range using his Ebony and Ivory so you need to be more tacticaly to defeat him and read his moves perfectly. Am only speaking his human and computer ability, whats more brain vs brain and full upgraded?
-
Post some anime picture when you're bored.
ReverzerO replied to Anime loveer's topic in Forum Games & Memes
-
Female because Im a male. Who actually want to see a male the whole time?
-
Dante I guess because he s more popular
-
Before when I define it in meta way, cartoons have more frames and smoother animation compare to anime but there are also anime with better frames like My Neighbor Totoro and Street Fighter! Or my simplest diffinition is Anime is from Japan while cartoon is outside Japan or Japan call their cartoon as anime while outside Japan they call their anime as cartoon
-
Anime with tragic death like Hunter x Hunter, Claymore and Jigoku Shoujo/Hell Girl.
-
Thanks very rare for me someone used my advice most of the time it was ignored or opposed! Topic: Your drawings are getting to another level, keep it up
-
Pro mode in RE4 remake then Separate Ways, after that done 100%
-
Dubbed with almost similar with the original. It s better for me to watch the full animation than watching the full sub.
-
I forgot what episode I ended up? All I know after beating Kaido and watched a few more then stopped. Am goin' to continue when I have time to watch My favorite is the main protagonist followed by Boa Hammock, I really like their love story when it start tho Luffy doesnt know about that thing lol In the internet, they are already talking about his 6th gear! What probably his look like? Sarcastic I guess just like Goku's multiple transformation until he reached ultra instict.
-
Done collecting all collectibles in RE4 remake. Now am going to speedrun, no using of health, no talking to merchant and no using of other weapons except handgun and knife only in assisted difficulty later for pro difficulty challenge planning to speedrun under 5hrs in 30mins to get the hardcore and standard trophy with s+ rank
-
Lol how unfortunate
-
Waw they are nice we have similar style to start a drawing but in my imagination is very blur to create my own character! Am only inspired in some anime characters that made me draw them however, some artists are only keen in creating their own characters and some are very accurate, you cannot see them draw in sketch style actually. Tbh, I already met a lot of artists, classmates friends and etc including from internet and you are the latest If you ask my opinion, maybe try to draw them in different perspective! Do it more aesthetic, colorful, put a standout background, typhography, add some lighting sharpness and filter
-
That s why you have elaborate and justify why naruto? Not just saying no argument p.s you still have a bunch of questions to be answered above, are you skipping them? Answering to your question, I choose them both but the only minus for naruto is they added to much fillers during the climax of shippuden and someone says it was continued in boruto so i decided not to watch. Watching the movie was meant to me because i felt i already knew what will happen in the future, boruto want to follow the foot step of sasuke because he s the only person who matched his father while sarada want to become hokage someday.
-
Recently watched The 1st Slam Dunk and was so nice but the feeling is different from original series!
-
Having fun shooting heads in re4 remake far more easier than the original one because of better fps and graphics
-
This is it? Did you watch the whole one piece including ova s movies same with naruto? Can you link the fan made you watched? Fillers are they really better? Is naruto best seller anime and better animation? Better story? So whats the purpose of this thread anyway? Saying naruto is better than one piece? Thats all? no argument?
-
You probably watched a fan made animation telling naruto won! I guess you havent watched the whole one piece and naruto from the start and started only from gear 5th and barton mode! The real battle between these anime are who s better sale, better animation and story! Question! What tragic past between luffy and naruto you are talking about? Or sasukes and sanjis tragic past? I want to hear the answer from you only
-
Yes but since I started learning computer, my drawing hobby was lessen the time until I stopped and focused on different techniques in gfx Anyway, I hope you are earning well on your commissions
-
That was fast unlike me it took several hours to color a drawing using a photoshop brush and different hour for the drawing Slow because am only using mouse to color my drawing
-
Time to update but not my artwork this time am goin to post the gifts I received from friends in the internet during the gfx prime was so fun yet is still happen till now not sure if is ok to post entries ive been hosted back then! they are in collection and plenty of them",
-
Waw you actualy made it This is my 1stime I received a drawing gift Thank you, much appreciated By the way, how much time you took to finish this drawing?
Anime Forums
A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!
Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.