Jump to content

ReverzerO

AF Member
  • Posts

    528
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by ReverzerO

  1. Yes Naruto won when it comes with fillers, no argument
  2. Nice you are enjoying what your doin", and cute drawings huh
  3. Seriously? Maybe Tifa from FF7 or Miyabi or Ellen from ZZZ
  4. Am happy last night I already 100% Tower of Fantasy after playing over a year now I can focus playing Zenless Zone Zero then after Resident evil 4 remake gold edition
  5. Photography+photoshop=perfect partner
  6. Lookslike marvel style btw, it would be nice if you accept request for free hehe
  7. It s really nice to see drawings from a literal paper, scanned and post like my doin back then nice drawings
  8. Cool, I can see a lot of depths in your artworks meaning you actually give more time every art you did and seems your not a recruit and came somewhere from different class like myself anyway, nice to meet
  9. Easy to crack because of the accuracy of the drawings easy to color too everything are easy because of autos lol anyways nice drawings
  10. I guess these was drew using touch screen device?! About commission, go to deviant art but I think they gonna earn from you 1st!!
  11. Creating a signature using a render only", Edit: Added new simple layout for t~shirt print",
  12. Am mostly using my phone browsing the internet and posting to my forums. I don't have pc or laptop, am using my steamdeck for doin' graphics by connecting to a big screen monitor and sometimes remote playing using the steam os.
  13. Currently playing Zenles Zone Zero Expect no less from Hoyoverse team, they make games with very good fps, nice animation, cute and unique charaters and almost no glitch
  14. One of my oldest drawing, during the age of PS1 I guess Btw, let me know if some images are not appearing especially those latest one that contains more animation effects, I will try to upload them to other hosting site.
  15. Being always late, too bad for me I havent seen any anyway, nice artwork up there Edit: I ve seen some The loading of images is slow. They loaded after this post, ironic
  16. Just recently 100% Castlevania rondo and symphony of the night
  17. It s really getting better, nice progress
  18. Nihao daughter of Sasuke and Sakura", WC", unfortunate dont have time to watch boruto, I only ended up watching the whole shippuden
  19. Cool It would be nice if you tell how did you start making them what software did you use and more
  20. I suggest not to play it, it drain your time instead doing graphics. maybe you ended like me! my free time ate for gaming. this kind of game is so long and feels no ending
  21. Thank you Digi, Zeref and Sakura I hope later or sooner my interest to this hobby will come back all I can posts are my old works, there are still I didnt post!
  22. Another update'', this thread is so outdated due to gaming These two are my favorite drawings colored using Photoshop'',
  23. Nicex2 especially the Genshin sigs'', are you playing that game?
  24. I almost played & finished all rockman series during childhood days My favorite is Megaman X4 The last I played is Mighty no 9 similar with Megaman and planning to play Megaman 11 later after~
×
×
  • Create New...