Jump to content

Gale

AF Member
  • Posts

    176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gale

  1. The letter D; short, simple and to the point.
  2. I had my boyfriend take my car today so that I can take his to the carwash and get it cleaned up. I'm currently on spring break, so I've tried to keep myself busy this week by doing little things.
  3. Guild Wars 2. According to Discord, I'm currently on a 49-day streak.
  4. I woke up, and I kid you not, at the break of dawn to grind out some EXP for the Kodan spear mastery.
  5. There's no such thing as snow in FL--bahaha. I grew up in NJ, though, so I vaguely remember what snow is like. It's nice to look at and play in, and makes you feel real cozy at night while you're snuggled up in some warm blankets. But from what I recall, it was a nightmare for my parents when they had to get up in the morning for work. Salting the doorsteps and driveway with salt, shoveling it out the way, so on and so forth. It seems more like a hassle if anything.
  6. Aw--thank you guys for the greetings!
  7. The weather here is bipolar, for lack of a better term. It's 50F in the morning, but by the time the sun's up, it's like 75-80F.
  8. I can survive without it. I'll be bored, as I spend much of my time on Tik Tok and YouTube, but it wouldn't be the end of the world. More reading, writing and video games for me--haha.
  9. As a female, I'll go for male. I guess I just feel 'cooler,' so to speak--haha. But I don't have a preference; it really depends on my mood.
  10. Hello all, I'm Gale, and it's a pleasure to meet you all. I see that AF has been revamped--granted it's been a few years since I was last on. It's nice to see new faces here! Admittedly, though, I haven't been an avid anime watcher as of late. I find that it takes some commitment to finish a series all the way through, and with school and work taking up a majority of my time... Well, let's just say I've a few series on the back burner for now. My favorite anime include, but are not limited to: - Tokyo Ghoul (I really enjoyed it, though season 2 didn't really do it for me. I have plans to read the manga, however) - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - Attack on Titan - Bleach I've been more into video games the past few years, and some of my current ones are: - Final Fantasy XIV - Guild Wars 2 - Helldivers 2 - Fire Emblem (played Three Houses, but haven't finished all the routes. I still have WS and AF to do; put that to the side for now to play Awakening) - Assassin's Creed (I've beaten 1, 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, and Black Flag; currently on 3) - Dark Souls (beat 1, but slogging through 2 and 3) - Bloodborne (my absolute favorite on this list) Anyhow, that's about it from me. Thanks for taking the time to read this. See you around!
×
×
  • Create New...