Jump to content

EnviousEnvy

AF Member
  • Posts

    944
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by EnviousEnvy

  1. Drinking orange creamsicle milk and catching up on the latest Fruits Baskets episode.

    1. Seshi

      Seshi

      O_O I thought I was the only Orange Creamsicle milk drinker alive! Orange juice and Vanilla Almond milk?

  2. The Sims 4 (PC) Played this for most of the day. I made a new save file specifically for Realm of Magic and my main sim is Evanora Craft. She practices magic and brewing potions and owns a small shop selling extra supplies that she and her familiar find as well as tomes and other magical items. She also recently got into a relationship with the Sage of Untamed Magic. Borderlands (Xbox) Played a few hours of this with the fiance over the weekend. The Walking Dead (Xbox) Giving the first two seasons a replay then I need to start season three, four as well as the extras.
  3. Any word if this will be for the Switch as well? Stardew Valley (Switch) Didn't do much with this game recently. Almost to my second year of winter. Sims 4 (PC) My celebrity family is expecting their second child. Not sure now whether to make the oldest focus on being a doctor and eventually moving near the beach so she can fish and dig for shells (her hobby) or change her career completely and have her follow the path of a witch... hmm... Persona 5 (PS4) Working on Futaba Sakura's palace currently. I feel incredibly bad that she blames herself for her mother's death and how most of her family treats her.
  4. So far Island Living is probably my favourite. I'm really looking forward to Realm of Magic though!
  5. For those who play Sims 4, which expansion(s) and game pack(s) do you like? Which do you hope they will make? And while we are at it, what do you think of the latest changes to the game (the new main menu, the loading screen and the new artwork; especially the plumbob)?
  6. I really like pumpkin spice lattes but apple cider is good too. I like warm apple cider and I'll add caramel sometimes to it. Yum.
  7. IT'S FRIDAY! EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT THAT MEANS! NEW EPISODE!! *faints* Anyway, this episode has me really hyped up for the next one. Kyo's Master?! Oh boy. And the fact that Kagura showed back up which made Kyo's stomach pretty much drop, lol. The door being slammed in her face to be "never opened again" and she breaks a hole through it was the best part. With all that went on so far made this episode go by so fast to me. It left me with wanting more, lol.
  8. Sims 4 (PC) Was in a building mood after work so I decided to spend a few hours working on a vet clinic. Persona 5 (PS4) Spent about an hour on this just because I couldn't find a save point the other night and I had to get some sleep (wouldn't let me save at all). Stardew Valley (Switch) Bought a couple heaters for my barns and coops for the upcoming winter month. Also spent some time slaughtering monsters in the mine as well as some fishing.
  9. I like both but my favorite is pumpkin spice. So something like a pumpkin spice latte or coffee with pumpkin spice coffee creamer.
  10. The episode that focused on Saki. She didn't seem like one to be bullied but alas some characters surprise me. She seemed like a character that was always calm and collected. Anyway, wonder when this season is supposed to end? At least I think there will be a 2nd season (since the opening says "Season 1").
  11. Watching a few episodes of the Ancient Magus Bride and maybe do a little grinding on Stardew Valley before bed. 

  12. True that, lol. There are days you get hit with all four seasons. Mother nature gives me serious whiplash here, lol.
  13. Shining Resonance Refrain (Switch) Finally got through the very long intro and most of the tutorial. Can now do some exploring, lol.
  14. Definitely snow storms and another winter storm we get is Thunder Storms which is a thunderstorm and a snowstorm. In Feburary we had over 6 feet of freshly fallen snow in that month alone. We were getting hit with snowstorms every week that month. We also had -80 to -90 below zero temperatures for almost a week straight. No one could get gas or diesel because not only were all gas station pumps frozen but so were the places where they get the deliveries. February was hell for us and for some dang reason everyone thinks winter/spring is a great time to travel in Wisconsin and Minnesota. We were still getting snow in the middle of May. I think it wasn't until June when it finally started warming up. When you get 80°F weather one day and the next a snowstorm hits and it's -20°F you know you're in WI. It sucks.
  15. Stardew Valley (Switch) Grinded a few more hours into this game. Still hoping Sebastian asks for a baby soon, lol. Man of Medan (PS4) Started in on this over the weekend with my fiance. Was kind of depressed with how they did two player local. Oh well, story is pretty interesting and it does remind me a tad bit of Until Dawn.
  16. Got some severe storms heading through my area. Good time to get some sleep. Rain makes me so dang sleepy.

    1. Seshi

      Seshi

      Stay safe! Your plan sounds enjoyable 

    2. EnviousEnvy

      EnviousEnvy

      @Seshi Actually the storms weakened quite a bit when entering WI. I don't think we got much with the exception of some heavy down pours and thunder and lightning. I slept pretty good though, lol.

  17. Not sure if it's the greatest of all time. I would have to say DBZ would probably be that just because of the fact that if it weren't for DBZ airing in the U.S. (as well as other countries) anime probably wouldn't be as popular as it is now here.
  18. Prefer tea over coffee because coffee tends to be a trigger for my anxiety (which causes severe chest pains).
  19. For those of you who have seen an anime TV series and the movie that goes along with it, were there any films you liked better than the series itself? Me personally I liked the InuYasha movies over the series itself. Honestly I thought the films had more comedy. The same goes for the Fairy Tale movies. I actually wasn't bored of the movie like I was most of the time with the series.
  20. Been really sick lately which is why I haven't been on for the past few days. Don't know what is going around but I finally got hit with it, dammit.

  21. Nope never. There's nothing tiring about it, lol. There are days that I find out I stayed up pretty much all night grinding in this game. I don't honestly know why I am really into farming games (and yes I know there's more to Stardew Valley than farming but the farming aspect is what drew me). It all came down to Farming Simulator 17, after that I've been looking more and more for farming based games. Then this one caught my eye on YouTube after that I've actually been quite satisfied, lol. Speaking of which: Stardew Valley (Switch) Finally got every single heart of Sebastian and got a star fruit (sweet). Also was able to find enough hard wood for my nursery and that also got completed. Now gonna decorate it. Black Ops 4 (PS4) Fiance has been begging me to play this with him and a friend recently and so I played a few rounds of zombies with them. Digimon Story Cyber Slueth (PS4) Got back into this game again. As much as I love Digimon and pretty much everything Anime related, this game kind of drags so I mainly play this for lulz.
  22. I forgot about my Friend code for Nintendo Switch which is SW-5282-7133-0538 For my PS4 online I mainly play Overwatch, Black Ops 4 but I really want to get back into GTA V as well as Red Dead Redemption 2. For Xbox One online I mainly play ESO, Sea of Thieves and again Black Ops 4 (I have BO4 for both systems). For Switch I honestly don't think I really have an online game for that except Splatoon 2. Gonna have to get me some more for online play, lol.
  23. Stardew Valley (Switch) Still trying to make it to the last level of the mine and have been fishing like crazy besides farming. I am working at making 50000 coins to make a nursery. The only thing I dislike about marrying Sebastian is the fact that they added another room onto the bedroom for his computer and some of his other things. I understand that his job is programming but adding another room onto the bedroom is a little weird (in my opinion anyway). Why not add it to the livingroom or even the kitchen or even making an upstairs attic just for his things would of been nice.
  24. Need a little more elaboration on the topic... do you mean as in "so terrible you are finding it difficult to finish the game" or "it's so good you don't want it to end"? Honestly I have at least one in the terrible side and that would be Resident Evil 7 Biohazard. The storyline was severely lacking and the characters weren't memorable at all. The bosses weren't challenging and there wasnothing special about them. As for a game that I didn't want to finish because I didn't want it to end would be the original Mass Effect trilogy. It was one franchise I'm very partial too and still am to this day. Every time I finish it it's like a kick in the feels. I'm still irritated that they won't complete the Andromeda story. I understand a lot of people hated on it (not me) but I absolutely cannot stand not finishing a story. I feel incomplete and it bugs me to no end.
  25. One Piece World Seeker (Xbox) Finally figured out a way to Steel City since there was no bridge to cross and Luffy cannot swim in the game. Was able to find Nami and now have to rescue Robin and another member of my crew (forgot which one it was, lol). Life Is Strange (PS4) Never actually beat the game (for reasons I don't remember) but picked up a copy of "Before The Storm" so I know I have to finish this one now, lol. Halo: Master Chief Edition (Xbox) Fiance and I picked up a copy of this game last weekend so we had another game besides Borderlands to play together.
×
×
  • Create New...