Jump to content

EnviousEnvy

AF Member
  • Posts

    944
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by EnviousEnvy

  1. My heart literally sank when Hiro took Tohru's notepad with the picture of her mom in it. I was for sure waiting for something to happen to it whether it would get dropped in a mud puddle, in the trash or just plain lost never to return. Anyway, I'm starting to believe more and more than Tohru can change anyone's heart around once she gets to know them. I don't think anyone can run away from her heartwarming and nurturing soul.
  2. @Vitis Ooh okay. I just like to notice little things in anime and games. Watched a series (one of my favorites) and a character was holding a container clearly marked Coffee and they asked their partner if they would like some tea. I had to do a double take at that.
  3. Anyone else bugged about the fact that the subtitles keep referencing Marines as the Navy? Their uniforms, banners, signs, etc. all clearly say "MARINES" in big font yet they keeping calling them Navy... I mean unless in Japan they are both the same thing but in America they are two different branches of the Military and if you even called them a different branch (like calling Marines Navy or vice versa) they would freak out on you... I'm just wondering if anyone else is tripping over this.
  4. Still watching the Ancient Magus Bride. Gonna try and watch the latest episode of Fruits Baskets Monday... keep forgetting it airs every Friday.
  5. One Piece World Seeker (Xbox One) This is actually a pretty decent game so far. Kind of reminds me of Naruto: Rise of A Ninja back when Xbox 360 was the current gen. No stage based fighting either. Kind of digging it. Also hiding in crates remind me of the good old days of hiding in boxes in the Metal Gear Solid franchise
  6. Kind of tired, kind of not. Gonna try and get some sleep.

  7. Just bought One Piece Word Seeker and Halo Master Chief Edition for Xbox One as well as a new Xbox One controller today. Also bought the Call of Duty IIII maps for both the Xbox One and PS4 because they were on sale this weekend. Didn't get a chance to play them today however because I was working on the house today. Hoping to get a chance to play tomorrow sometime but won't be surprised if I don't get to since my fiance wants to go out on the boat. Supposed to be beautiful outside.
  8. EnviousEnvy

    Soap

    Recently come to discover that I hate Dove shampoo and conditioner. I used it for about a month now and I don't know what they put it in it but it weighs down my hair and makes it look like crap. I just bought a new shampoo and conditioner today and it's free from harsh chemicals so it's a little on the pricier side but I don't care. I washed with it today and my hair feels amazing. Going to give this a go for a month and hoping for the best.
  9. EnviousEnvy

    Soap

    I have very dry, frizzy hair so I have to look for shampoo and conditioner that has a ton of moisturizing ingredients in it as well as hair masks and leave in conditioner. The one product I cannot use is Herbal Essence. I honestly don't know how people can use that crap. My hair gets even more dry with that stuff. As for body wash, I don't really have an issue with the exception that I have to make sure it's free from any kind of Lavendar ingredients due to the fact I'm deathly allergic to it. I'll use mens, women's, etc. I don't care as long as it's lavender free, lol.
  10. Definitely Lilith. My fiance is playing as Roland (soldier).
  11. Borderlands: GOTY (Xbox One) Haven't done much gaming lately with the exception of playing the original Borderlands with my fiancé. Other than that, nothing.
  12. Shigure and his editor really make my day. Also the fact that one of the Zodiacs (more specifically, my Zodiac) likes to dress like a girl. I honestly thought it was hilarious when Tohru kept calling him, a she then discovers the truth, lmao.
  13. I'm getting it. In all honesty it's because it's really the only game that allows local co-op so my fiance and I can play on the same console. I really wasn't into it when the first game was released until this year. My favorite character would have to be Siren... wonder if she will be in the 3rd game...
  14. Why do I always get nauseous during my period, ugh.

    1. VampireKnight19

      VampireKnight19

      I get like that too. 

    2. EnviousEnvy

      EnviousEnvy

      @VampireKnight19 It honestly sucks. Warm baths seem to help though.

  15. @Beocat That's because Sebastian's emo side likes to come out.
  16. Dude, yesssss. Finally gonna be able to watch this...

    20190804_004836.jpg

    1. Ohayotaku
    2. EnviousEnvy

      EnviousEnvy

      @Ohiotaku I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get it. Japan gets all the good stuff. 😢😢

  17. Better not take forever, lol. I hate long breaks and it seems like anime is very good at making people wait, ugh.
  18. Dragon Age Inquisition (PS4) Because of the summer sale event going on for PS4 games I downloaded the G.O.T.Y edition and now my brother can have his back (I haven't finished this game all the way through yet but I'm determined to do so).
  19. Probably my favorite (or at least one of my favorites) episode in the series. I feel incredibly bad for Kisa. Bullying is an all too real thing in this world so I feel kind of partial to Kisa. And the way Tohru acts with Momiji and Kisa makes me think she should be a foster mom or even just adopt all the young Zodiac children who's parent(s) have rejected them. I could honestly see her doing that.
  20. Stardew Valley (Switch) Finally proposed to Sebastian and he said yes. All that hard work and I got him! Witcher 3 (PS4) Have never beat this game and as I was reorganizing my game shelf I came across it; Decided to give it another go.
  21. I have no idea what is going on. I checked my internet connection and it's perfectly fine, logged out and relogged back into fb on my PS4 and I still keep getting a communication error. I tried uploading to Twitter and it works just fine. Does anyone know what is going on or has had this happen before? This has been going on for about a week or so for me. The error code I keep getting is CE-40843-9
  22. Shining Resonance Refrain (Switch) Got this as a late surprise bday gift from my best friend. Just started it tonight and so far it's pretty interesting. Stardew Valley (Switch) In about the 7 or 8th day of Summer in my second year. Been focusing on earning more coin and farming than anything.
  23. This afternoon was weird af… let's not do that again any time soon, lol.

    1. Show previous comments  1 more
    2. EnviousEnvy

      EnviousEnvy

      @Seshi Fertility test... only the guy one (not sure about how the woman one goes). My fiancé and I are curious to see if we are infertile. The process is a bit janky though, lol. They pretty much push you into a room a little bit bigger than a closet with a TV, chair and a cup. I had to be in there as a witness. It was awkward, extremely uncomfortable and I had claustrophobia so I was nearly clawing the walls to get out...

    3. Seshi

      Seshi

      That does sound bad, I have to wonder why the abnormally small room was necessary 🤣

    4. EnviousEnvy

      EnviousEnvy

      @Seshi Ooh it definitely sucked. We both were severely uncomfortable and wanted to go home, lol (not with each other. With the overall environment).

  24. Salmon and wild rice for din din tonight. Tastes super yummy tonight.

    1. Seshi

      Seshi

      OOh thats yummy and healthy 

    2. EnviousEnvy

      EnviousEnvy

      @Seshi Been trying to eat more healthy... it's hard though, lol.

  25. Stardew Valley (Switch) Finally got Sebastian to date meh! Yes, I feel somewhat accomplished now. Lol. Until Dawn (PS4) Because I'm excited for the developers of Until Dawn's next horror game I wanted to do a replay of this (and the fact I still can't seem to keep Sam alive, oops). Anyway, I'm currently on Episode 4.
×
×
  • Create New...